C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

Aggressive alignment

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2019, 05:12 PM
Toilets
Drifting

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

Default Aggressive alignment

Hi,
Attached is the DSC sport full track recommendations. Has anyone tried anything a little more agressive or recommend anything else or is this the cream of the crop?

Car is a track only car on Hoosier A7s.

Last edited by Toilets; 02-04-2019 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-04-2019, 09:34 PM
badhabit_wb
Safety Car

Received 911 Likes on 727 Posts

I'm pretty close to the full track settings and I drive on track and street. I'm still getting good wear on the tires. If you're doing the alignments yourself it would pay to try their track settings and then add maybe -.5 to it and see if it helps. As wide as our tires are I'm not sure how much it's going to help but I think it's probably worth a shot.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:05 PM
X25
Sr.Random input generator
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,465 Likes on 1,022 Posts

I'd recommend going to -3 at the fronts, especially with those tires. I also keep the front toe at 0, but I suppose it depends on what you like.

DSC alignment recommendations are just that, recommendations. You can't just have one alignment spec that would work best on all setups/tires. As such, don't take it as gospel.
Old 02-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Bill Dearborn
Tech Contributor

Received 8,928 Likes on 5,333 Posts

Originally Posted by X25

DSC alignment recommendations are just that, recommendations. You can't just have one alignment spec that would work best on all setups/tires. As such, don't take it as gospel.
I agree and also think an alignment that is good for one driver may not be optimal for another driver. That means some experimentation.

Bill

Get notified of new replies

To Aggressive alignment

Quick Reply: Aggressive alignment