C7 Z06 Discussion General Z06 Corvette Discussion, LT4 Corvette Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: GEM Motorsports

PDR GPS track mapping

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2019, 11:24 AM
Pluggzz
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default PDR GPS track mapping

Would anyone know why my GPS track mapping would not be working? I've only been to two track days so far, so am not sure if I am doing something wrong, because it does not show and from what I understand it should come on automatically. Also, while mentioning this...I see some PDR videos with the track mode setting just above the rpms and others do not. Was this just a change they did later on? Mine doesn't have that either.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:51 PM
fishpick
Instructor

Received 105 Likes on 56 Posts

You pick the layout you want before you start recording in terms of what data you want as part of the video...

Then you start recording...

Then on the track you tap "mark finish line" - and thats' where it will count your lap times based off of and trace the track route via GPS.

If you are at a multi-day event at a single track - you only need mark the finish line once... but every time you change tracks you need to mark it at the new track.
The following users liked this post:
edster75 (06-12-2019)
Old 06-12-2019, 01:03 PM
Pluggzz
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fishpick
You pick the layout you want before you start recording in terms of what data you want as part of the video...

Then you start recording...

Then on the track you tap "mark finish line" - and thats' where it will count your lap times based off of and trace the track route via GPS.

If you are at a multi-day event at a single track - you only need mark the finish line once... but every time you change tracks you need to mark it at the new track.
Awesome, thanks...that's the part I was missing with marking the finish line.

Get notified of new replies

To PDR GPS track mapping

Quick Reply: PDR GPS track mapping