C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

C7 Zr1

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 09:55 PM
Rinaldo Catria
Drifting

Received 729 Likes on 418 Posts

Originally Posted by MMXZR1
I have a 2010 ZR1 that I bought new and had many electrical problems with it. GM offered to buy it back, but I kept it (with an extended warranty and a few grand for the frustrating experience). After working out the quarks, the car proved to be reliable and one fun ride. I did not regret to keep it one minute.

Now, I'm ready to get a C7 ZR1, but my concern was (is) that it is a first year model with its potential issues. Do current owners experiencing any issues with this car?

My Chevy dealer told me that they do not have an available "allocation" and don't expect one this year, but they expect allocation for the 2020 ZR1 model. They were not sure when the new allocation will be announced by GM, but expecting it very soon. Should I wait for the new model or try to find a 2019 model? I understand they are very scarce now.

I'm looking for a 7-speed Coupe, ZTK, 3ZR with the Sebring Orange package. Anyone has a lead on one here?
I own #574.. took delivery 6/27/18...parked for Michigan winter now but put nearly 4,000 miles on her before the first snow. NO ISSUES WHATSOEVER!!!! I would not be afraid of buying it from a reliability standpoint. Although technically a new model, most of the car has had years of testing and refinement by way of the Z06 and other C7 models. Now the C8 is a different matter. It is much more likely to have reliability issues early on IMO, because its vitually starting from a blank sheet of paper.
The following users liked this post:
range96 (01-17-2019)
Old 01-17-2019, 12:50 AM
range96
Le Mans Master

Received 1,978 Likes on 1,216 Posts

Originally Posted by JBHunter
I am happy for him that he has exactly what he wanted on order...will you have him show us all a picture or two when it arrives? Thanks for your replies...I was just trying to help...
I'll believe it when I see it. He has nothing in writing with the dealer, just a deposit. Never heard of this! I'll post pictures when he gets it. Hopefully, drive it too!
Old 01-20-2019, 03:51 AM
aaslanmd
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Nope. Will sell Z06 on my own... But thanks for the heads-up!
Old 01-21-2019, 10:12 AM
Zach Garber
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We have a 2019 ZR1 for MSRP

I work at Rick Hendrick Chevrolet in Charleston, South Carolina and we just received our last 2019 ZR1. The car is Shadow Gray Metallic with the 3LZ package and the 8 Speed automatic transmission. I have attached a picture of the car as well as the Monroney Label. We have shipped cars all over the country and worked many deals over the phone. We are selling this car at MSRP and not adding any additional markup like a number of other dealers. Please contact me by email if interested Zach.Garber@hendrickauto.com

Old 02-11-2019, 12:55 PM
range96
Le Mans Master

Received 1,978 Likes on 1,216 Posts

MMXZR1 chose not to get a '19 ZR1 at this time. He said he will reconsider if a '20 ZR1 comes out (I guess a MMXXZR1).

Quick Reply: C7 Zr1