C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2018, 01:55 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Received 554 Likes on 264 Posts
Default How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings

Hey Folks,

We put together this "How It's Made" video a couple months ago to show exactly the time and effort that goes into producing our C5, C6, and C7 monoball bushing kita. Some people wanted to know what makes our product stand out from the others out there. I'm not here to talk smack or bad about any other product - only to show you what goes in to ours. We use the best products, the best materials, and the best machines to make everything in house the best that we possibly can. We check fitment on every set of control arms that goes out the door to be sure it fits on your car when you put it back together. This can be the most frustrating part of trying to put these arms back in your car and I'm very proud of the fact that of all the kits we've shipped, not a single person has had to talk to me about a fitment issue.

Anyway please watch the video and let me know if anyone has any questions. This is a very popular product for us for the off season so we're stocking up on parts and materials so we can get kits turned around as fast as possible. Follow this link to check the product out on our website. Thanks for watching!

The following 3 users liked this post by Mark@AMT Motorsport:
Palantirion (10-25-2018), RedLS6 (10-31-2018), WilliamCall (10-27-2018)
Old 10-25-2018, 02:55 PM
RapidC84B
Team Owner

Received 13,165 Likes on 5,989 Posts

Mark what's the expected life-cycle of the bushings/bearings? I know some lesser kids used cheaper bearings that would get play in a season of use.
Old 10-25-2018, 03:02 PM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Tool Hoarder
Mark what's the expected life-cycle of the bushings/bearings? I know some lesser kids used cheaper bearings that would get play in a season of use.
I guarantee them for 5 years. I expect them to last much longer than that. These are very high quality bearings, 100% made in Connecticut by Radial Bearing. They cost about 3 times more than the bearings found in some other kits. My cost is $18.50 each! That bill hurts when I order 320 of them.
The following users liked this post:
RapidC84B (10-25-2018)
Old 10-25-2018, 11:23 PM
Ben@WeaponX
Safety Car

Received 481 Likes on 317 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

Originally Posted by Mark@AMT Motorsport
Hey Folks,

We put together this "How It's Made" video a couple months ago to show exactly the time and effort that goes into producing our C5, C6, and C7 monoball bushing kita. Some people wanted to know what makes our product stand out from the others out there. I'm not here to talk smack or bad about any other product - only to show you what goes in to ours. We use the best products, the best materials, and the best machines to make everything in house the best that we possibly can. We check fitment on every set of control arms that goes out the door to be sure it fits on your car when you put it back together. This can be the most frustrating part of trying to put these arms back in your car and I'm very proud of the fact that of all the kits we've shipped, not a single person has had to talk to me about a fitment issue.

Anyway please watch the video and let me know if anyone has any questions. This is a very popular product for us for the off season so we're stocking up on parts and materials so we can get kits turned around as fast as possible. Follow this link to check the product out on our website. Thanks for watching!

https://youtu.be/tbMwHjCTXZ8
LMK what you'd be willing to do on a set of these for my ZR1! Also, shoot me wholesale vendor pricing if you're open to it.
Old 10-26-2018, 09:56 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Ben@WeaponX
LMK what you'd be willing to do on a set of these for my ZR1! Also, shoot me wholesale vendor pricing if you're open to it.
Price is $2700 on all C7s. There is quite a bit more labor involved in removing the stock bushings from the control arms versus the C5 and C6. If you want to send an email to Mark@amtmotorsport.com I can send you our dealer pricelist.
Old 10-31-2018, 12:35 AM
billw4559
Intermediate
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Mark did a set for me a few months ago, the fit was perfect, no adjustments needed. Highly recommended.

Get notified of new replies

To How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings

Quick Reply: How It's Made Video - AMT Motorsport Monoball bushings