C7 ZR1 Discussion General ZR1 Corvette Discussion, Technical Info, Performance Upgrades, Suspension Setup for Street or Track
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Kraken

Black-ZTK in Currituck, NC... near miss

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 04:11 AM
WhatWouldDimeDo
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JCSIII
I'm in Chesapeake Virginia. I currently have a 2016 Z06 that I track at least 10 times a year if you guys ever want to go. I always run VIR, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glenn & Pocono Mega course, and try to add something else in the mix. Maybe Barber or NCM this upcoming year. If you ever get in a bind or need help with maintenance hit me up. I really enjoy working on these cars.

I have a ZR1 on order my dealership just got an allocation and the order was accepted just need a build date now. Hopefully there will be 3 ZR1's in the area. The Red one at Hendrick is marked up 10k, I'll pay MSRP but I'm not paying and extra 10k. They'll sell it though.
Going to VIR has been my goal since I placed my order for this beast.
Old 12-13-2018, 02:22 PM
dmann277
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JCSIII
I'm in Chesapeake Virginia. I currently have a 2016 Z06 that I track at least 10 times a year if you guys ever want to go. I always run VIR, Road Atlanta, Watkins Glenn & Pocono Mega course, and try to add something else in the mix. Maybe Barber or NCM this upcoming year. If you ever get in a bind or need help with maintenance hit me up. I really enjoy working on these cars.

I have a ZR1 on order my dealership just got an allocation and the order was accepted just need a build date now. Hopefully there will be 3 ZR1's in the area. The Red one at Hendrick is marked up 10k, I'll pay MSRP but I'm not paying and extra 10k. They'll sell it though.
Cool, you and I hit a lot of the same tracks. Will be at Barbers this weekend. Barbers, RA, and NCM next year.

Last edited by dmann277; 12-13-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2019, 09:28 AM
Shrek
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jamesw2066

I do wonder how many ZR’s will make there way to Northeastern NC and SE. Virginia... not too many I bet based on our dealers allocations.
I just recently purchased a new Grand Sport and Silverado from OBX Chevrolet and they just sold a ZR1 to someone here in NC. Can't remember, but it was either Artic White or Ceramic Matrix Gray Metallic.

Quick Reply: Black-ZTK in Currituck, NC... near miss