Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It’s ugly

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2019, 06:27 PM
Zymurgy

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 15,110 Likes on 6,187 Posts

Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe
OK, I'll check out your link.

I stated exactly what Jim Mero's sentiments he wrote about the as upcoming unreleased, C8 were.

I didn't get that wrong. Let me add that Jim Mero then stated that; "he would never do that again." He didn't say why he wouldn't say what he did! What he did say in essence was that more than one GM employee (Tadge?) chewed him out for making his public disparaging quotes, about his heavy assorted doubts of the C8. Of that, I am certain.

If Jim Mero retracted any of his statements? I'm not aware of it. If he did retract any of his statements, then I would be highly suspect of his motivation(s).

It's quite possible that any retractions were done under duress of possible GM retribution or punishment. Not because they were legitimate retractions.

OK. I read enough to realize that he skillfully wrote a "damage control statement" on his website. That's pretty clear. If one hadn't read his previously published Q & A piece, they couldn't have discerned the differences. However, I'm unconvinced of the new piece replacing the old piece.
The first piece was not Jim's. It was written by somebody else from an interview he did with Jim. Jim felt article written by the interviewer did not correctly portray the full interview. Hence his blog follow-up. Jim is retired from GM. There is nothing they can do to "punish" him. His benefits/retirement are protected benefits. GM cannot punish him.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:33 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,318 Likes on 757 Posts

Originally Posted by Tool Hoarder
You can't shorten it 6" and have proper crash management (there has to be a crumple zone before the transaxle is impacted, and you can't vertically shorten it and still fit the targa roof.
Were you in the room with the designers?

Lots of solutions to fit the targa and make the rear look better. In fact, the way they shove the targa in there now shows the top part of the deck could easily have been shortened allowing for a nicer looking design without affecting crash management or losing targa space. Just some trunk space.

I get that the list of "musts" presented to the designers precluded that. So, form follows function. Not a problem for FE Vettes...

Last edited by Rapid Fred; 09-27-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:51 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

I just don't see how anyone can see this overall package as "ugly".... it's stunning. Especially compared to the C7.

To those who keep saying they should just lower the rear.... how? The proportions are very good.... the fender height, belt line, and quarter all work well together. You can't just "lower the rear" w/o changing the entire profile of the car.

The hips are awesome.
Another take. Busy, bulky, and from certain angles offputting. No knock on you. Many men used to find Cameron Diaz attractive. I never did and never will. Tastes vary.

I saw the C8 in person and was disappointed -- and I liked it during the reveal.

I kept your side view shot, which to me is very attractive indeed. Iron V keeps posting a side view showing the front and rear as "chopped off" which is clearly based on a distorted angle. I left out your other shots which IMO did not help your case.

Unlike you, I like the C7 styling much, much better. And, believe me, I was, and remain, excited about the idea of a mid-engined Vette.

So, enjoy your C8. I have found the really dark ones look OK to me by somehow minimizing those styling features I most dislike. Maybe someday I'll find myself in one. For now, I still enjoy doing the "lookback" with my C7.

Seems to me we're both going to be happy the next half-decade...

Last edited by Rapid Fred; 09-27-2019 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-27-2019, 11:10 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

No.... after seeing the car in person there is no way the roof could have fit in the frunk. The trunk is a byproduct of the space over the transaxle and the chosen belt-line for the car. I would beat you $1,000,000 if they'd designed the car with a frunk only or a fixed roof you'd have half the sales; period.
Never say ("no way") never!

I used to have one of these things and you know where the targa went? SIDEWAYS over the frunk. Many ingenious solutions in this little gem. Rustproofing was not one of them...
The following 2 users liked this post by Rapid Fred:
BKNIMKR (10-02-2019), Resume18 (09-29-2019)
Old 09-28-2019, 10:45 PM
Poorhousenext
Melting Slicks

Received 644 Likes on 331 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Lt1Vette
TL;DR. Styling is largely subjective. Stop trying to convince people otherwise.
In the case(s) I stated, yes, the styling was subjective, that subjectivity was the use of the what some call to busy feature(s) on the Frunk, for aerodynamic purposes, not for looks.

If you had seen the couple of videos, discussing functions, we would not be discussing the subjectivity of their design. You would be as informed as I am...

If for looks, rather than purpose, they could have been left off.
Per GM's engineering, those 4 raised creases on it serve a purpose with their design height an angle.

Per GM, the inside edge of outer ones an outside edge of enter ones, are for creating an air flow path to direct air toward the outer edge of the windshield post, across the door(s) and top of quarter panels. If a equipped with Z51 spoiler, the outer openings of spoiler, they refer to as wings in one video.

The inner edges of the enter creases, are used to channel air flow coming over C8's longish nose up to windshield, were it, creates High Pressure area down-force at it's base. The indent across the top is to channel air flow across it, down the rear hatch's surface toward the solid center section of spoiler, (Note: there is a small gap between the spoiler's center section and rear deck lid.) that just as when air struck the base of windshield, creates "High Pressure Area, providing 400 lbs of down-force there, as advertised.

Now, could the same effect been achieved, if the rear-end had a rounded off designed? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not, as that might have inter-feared with other design features GM wanted to achieve also, as you say, subjective.

Looks like they chose rear design that made best use of design they thought gave us the best of both Aerodynamic use for performance, yet still appeal to the most buyer's.

Time will tell if they made the right decision(s) going forward.

My decision to buy a C8 was based more so on it's advertised performance as a Sports-Car, DCT transmission, Aerodynamics, ect, along with it overall "Look" 2nd.

Weight to HP, how did they get the base car to do 194 MPH? Aerodynamics plays a big part, is my best guess, as with the extra 400 lbs of rear down-force created by aerodynamic design of spoiler, to make the C8's track handling better, even if C8 top speed dropped to 184 MPH with the added down-force of it.

As of now, GM has not reported if with the High Wing, (with it less drag), MPH with it would improve top speed to about the same as base C8. On track's with long straightaways it could make the C8 even more competitive.

Any way, it's you that might want to be more subjective in your comments. I can back up what I posted, or I would not have posted it. You should be able to find the two video's that back up both of my posts. Both were posted on this site.

It seems to me at least, it's obvious you haven't subjectivity, taking into account how important aerodynamics to GM was in it's attempt to give us what they thought would provide best compromise, "Looks", "Sport Car handling Performance" and "Functionality storage wise" so C8 would appeal to a larger Demographics of Buyers. It's design is all about compromise, and there is no way to please everyone. I can live with all three. You may not be able to.

We both have the right to make a choice. I why, you why not. Your right for you, I just tried to point out GM's point for certain features, I can live with, that you may not because you did not take into account GM's reasoning, that might change your mind if you are others were aware why GM said they were what they were, and why.

It seems everyone who dose not think like you is stupid. Stupid Is, as Stupid Does. So I'm a stupid buyer, your trying to convince not to buy, while Stupid is trying to make you understand, I accept GM's design and why.

It's been 51 years since I was a new Corvette buyer. It took me 17 yrs after the C2s release to like it's body styling...LOL. It took me 20 more years to try and make it look more appealing to the masses, even the Purist...LOL

Last edited by Poorhousenext; 09-28-2019 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:29 AM
94Lt1Vette
Le Mans Master

Received 764 Likes on 357 Posts

Originally Posted by Poorhousenext
In the case(s) I stated, yes, the styling was subjective, that subjectivity was the use of the what some call to busy feature(s) on the Frunk, for aerodynamic purposes, not for looks.

If you had seen the couple of videos, discussing functions, we would not be discussing the subjectivity of their design. You would be as informed as I am...

If for looks, rather than purpose, they could have been left off.
Per GM's engineering, those 4 raised creases on it serve a purpose with their design height an angle.

Per GM, the inside edge of outer ones an outside edge of enter ones, are for creating an air flow path to direct air toward the outer edge of the windshield post, across the door(s) and top of quarter panels. If a equipped with Z51 spoiler, the outer openings of spoiler, they refer to as wings in one video.

The inner edges of the enter creases, are used to channel air flow coming over C8's longish nose up to windshield, were it, creates High Pressure area down-force at it's base. The indent across the top is to channel air flow across it, down the rear hatch's surface toward the solid center section of spoiler, (Note: there is a small gap between the spoiler's center section and rear deck lid.) that just as when air struck the base of windshield, creates "High Pressure Area, providing 400 lbs of down-force there, as advertised.

Now, could the same effect been achieved, if the rear-end had a rounded off designed? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not, as that might have inter-feared with other design features GM wanted to achieve also, as you say, subjective.

Looks like they chose rear design that made best use of design they thought gave us the best of both Aerodynamic use for performance, yet still appeal to the most buyer's.

Time will tell if they made the right decision(s) going forward.

My decision to buy a C8 was based more so on it's advertised performance as a Sports-Car, DCT transmission, Aerodynamics, ect, along with it overall "Look" 2nd.

Weight to HP, how did they get the base car to do 194 MPH? Aerodynamics plays a big part, is my best guess, as with the extra 400 lbs of rear down-force created by aerodynamic design of spoiler, to make the C8's track handling better, even if C8 top speed dropped to 184 MPH with the added down-force of it.

As of now, GM has not reported if with the High Wing, (with it less drag), MPH with it would improve top speed to about the same as base C8. On track's with long straightaways it could make the C8 even more competitive.

Any way, it's you that might want to be more subjective in your comments. I can back up what I posted, or I would not have posted it. You should be able to find the two video's that back up both of my posts. Both were posted on this site.

It seems to me at least, it's obvious you haven't subjectivity, taking into account how important aerodynamics to GM was in it's attempt to give us what they thought would provide best compromise, "Looks", "Sport Car handling Performance" and "Functionality storage wise" so C8 would appeal to a larger Demographics of Buyers. It's design is all about compromise, and there is no way to please everyone. I can live with all three. You may not be able to.

We both have the right to make a choice. I why, you why not. Your right for you, I just tried to point out GM's point for certain features, I can live with, that you may not because you did not take into account GM's reasoning, that might change your mind if you are others were aware why GM said they were what they were, and why.

It seems everyone who dose not think like you is stupid. Stupid Is, as Stupid Does. So I'm a stupid buyer, your trying to convince not to buy, while Stupid is trying to make you understand, I accept GM's design and why.

It's been 51 years since I was a new Corvette buyer. It took me 17 yrs after the C2s release to like it's body styling...LOL. It took me 20 more years to try and make it look more appealing to the masses, even the Purist...LOL
Jesus man. Learn to accept things as they are. People don't care why GM decided to do what they did. Looks are subjective. Enough with the quibbling.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:59 AM
Big Lebowski
Le Mans Master

Received 4,022 Likes on 1,693 Posts

I just don't see how anyone can see this overall package as "ugly".... it's stunning. Especially compared to the C7.

I think it’s stunning all the way round. I would have one on order except for one major functional omission, but aesthetically I think it looks fantastic. Having said that, unlike previous generations, I think it is only an incremental improvement over my C7 Z06. This is not a slam on the C8 as much as it is a nod to the the C7 design. I’m waiting to see what the GS/Z06 variant looks like...and if it adds that one omission.

Last edited by Big Lebowski; 09-29-2019 at 09:01 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Harbgrogan (09-29-2019)
Old 09-29-2019, 10:34 AM
Poorhousenext
Melting Slicks

Jesus man. Learn to accept things as they are. People don't care why GM decided to do what they did. Looks are subjective. Enough with the quibbling.
Evidently you do care what GM did!

I personally am, more interested, in the C8 for it's "Mechanical Engineering Changes" that coupled with Aerodynamic Data info, were primary "Drivers" of it's overall appearance. You seem to dislike the C8 appearance totally because of "LOOKS". Thought it might help you as well as others in the way you look at C8's Exterior. I accept it's appearance, I'm buying one, you don't, your staying on the sideline.

You tell us your view, I responded with my view, "Tit for Tat"...LOL

It's the internet way.

Old 09-29-2019, 12:16 PM
94Lt1Vette
Le Mans Master

Evidently you do care what GM did!

I personally am, more interested, in the C8 for it's "Mechanical Engineering Changes" that coupled with Aerodynamic Data info, were primary "Drivers" of it's overall appearance. You seem to dislike the C8 appearance totally because of "LOOKS". Thought it might help you as well as others in the way you look at C8's Exterior. I accept it's appearance, I'm buying one, you don't, your staying on the sideline.

You tell us your view, I responded with my view, "Tit for Tat"...LOL

It's the internet way.
Do you even know what appearance means? I told you my view. I don't care for it. I think the McLaren and other super cars did it better. No amount of novel writing will change that. Next question.

I don't buy base model vettes anyway. Maybe when the Z06 or ZR1 or Zora come out, I will reconsider (and they will fix the boxy/square rear end look... who knows).
Old 09-29-2019, 02:07 PM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,669 Likes on 8,312 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamr616
If only it could have looked more like this. Subtle changes but they make all the difference in the world.

The guy who did this is incredibly talented. You can check out his automotive designs (pretty stunning, btw!!!) on Facebook @ Rain Prisk Design then go to Photos.
Bingo, this corrects my 2 biggest dislikes, 1) reduces the size of the overly prominent, large, and squinty headlight module, and 2) is a more nicely sculpted butt.

Big L., in post #247, I think your red C7 Z06 vert is far more attractive than the red C8.

Last edited by Foosh; 09-29-2019 at 04:06 PM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Foosh:
94Lt1Vette (09-29-2019), Big Lebowski (09-29-2019), dreamr616 (09-29-2019)
Old 09-29-2019, 05:22 PM
Poorhousenext
Melting Slicks

Do you even know what appearance means? I told you my view. I don't care for it. I think the McLaren and other super cars did it better. No amount of novel writing will change that. Next question.

I don't buy base model vettes anyway. Maybe when the Z06 or ZR1 or Zora come out, I will reconsider (and they will fix the boxy/square rear end look... who knows).
LOL,,,,Probably more than you every will.... Now are you trying to put down me for buying 1st yer C8, 3LT, where you are waiting for the next great C8 with a little change to it's original body styling, just more HP...LOL

I think below should let you know, it's not about money for me...LOL

Since this thread has had it's share of other cars, I'll try and give you an Idea of what I do for pastime...LOL The reason I'ml no waiting to buy a C8 or C9, is because I'm 76 years old. Time to buy something new and refreshing, but stills has a hint of it's heritage.

Bad or good, I hope others will like what I do. The 1st car has proven itself to be call Beautiful, something I've never heard a stock body C2s called. In a way, people probably don''t understand why they say that, but I think it's because the stock C2 body the most male body design car of all time, I have every seen. What I did to it, tends to make C2 Body look feminize due to body-line being curved, instead of straight for most part.

Below's design is 2nd try and prove GM could have made a production Grand Sport, unlike the original GS that had to have stock body panels butchered.

Along with that is I've tried to incorporate modern Aerodynamic features like modern cars have, like encapsulate the front and rear tires inside the body, rather than hanging out in the air-stream like stock, Aeroskirts to try an keep airflow out side of car, flowing up side of car, causing more drag. The fronend was widen 1.0" on each side of nose to allow a use of a C6 style front Spoiler/Spliter, that doesn't have to side pieces to cover tires due to C2's stock front end's design. This is not a shop car build, it was just to suit me, as it's purpose was to run 10's in 1/4 mile with only 400-410 RWHP. If some others like it or not, it's just about doing something no-one had tried to do before....LOL

Digitize LH body mockup, so molds could be machined to make LH/RH panels molds to layup light weight body panels to try and get Curb down to 2800lbs or less to try and get HP to Weight Ratio to get car in 10's with 400-410 RWHP.

Maybe you can see good or bad, I look/see a car's body-lines...

PS: The last question, an I'll give up.

Have you seen either of the two Video's I mention in my other novels...LOL Simple yes or no will do. No response works as a "NO"...LOL.

Last edited by Poorhousenext; 09-29-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:42 PM
Skid Row Joe
Team Owner

Received 4,010 Likes on 2,890 Posts

Originally Posted by Laguna Fred
I have found the really dark ones look OK to me by somehow minimizing those styling features I most dislike....
It's ironic, that to "like it" means not seeing it (C8) clearly. Tragic, but true nonetheless, in the case of the C8.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:53 PM
94Lt1Vette
Le Mans Master

LOL,,,,Probably more than you every will.... Now are you trying to put down me for buying 1st yer C8, 3LT, where you are waiting for the next great C8 with a little change to it's original body styling, just more HP...LOL

I think below should let you know, it's not about money for me...LOL

Since this thread has had it's share of other cars, I'll try and give you an Idea of what I do for pastime...LOL The reason I'ml no waiting to buy a C8 or C9, is because I'm 76 years old. Time to buy something new and refreshing, but stills has a hint of it's heritage.

Bad or good, I hope others will like what I do. The 1st car has proven itself to be call Beautiful, something I've never heard a stock body C2s called. In a way, people probably don''t understand why they say that, but I think it's because the stock C2 body the most male body design car of all time, I have every seen. What I did to it, tends to make C2 Body look feminize due to body-line being curved, instead of straight for most part.

Below's design is 2nd try and prove GM could have made a production Grand Sport, unlike the original GS that had to have stock body panels butchered.

Along with that is I've tried to incorporate modern Aerodynamic features like modern cars have, like encapsulate the front and rear tires inside the body, rather than hanging out in the air-stream like stock, Aeroskirts to try an keep airflow out side of car, flowing up side of car, causing more drag. The fronend was widen 1.0" on each side of nose to allow a use of a C6 style front Spoiler/Spliter, that doesn't have to side pieces to cover tires due to C2's stock front end's design. This is not a shop car build, it was just to suit me, as it's purpose was to run 10's in 1/4 mile with only 400-410 RWHP. If some others like it or not, it's just about doing something no-one had tried to do before....LOL

Digitize LH body mockup, so molds could be machined to make LH/RH panels molds to layup light weight body panels to try and get Curb down to 2800lbs or less to try and get HP to Weight Ratio to get car in 10's with 400-410 RWHP.

Maybe you can see good or bad, I look/see a car's body-lines...

PS: The last question, an I'll give up.

Have you seen either of the two Video's I mention in my other novels...LOL Simple yes or no will do. No response works as a "NO"...LOL.
With the walls of text.

I don't care what your reasons are. I don't care what GM's reasons are. It's okay for me to not like it. Stop taking it so personally.

No, I wasn't putting you down for buying a base model. Buy what you like. It was a statement of fact.

At 76, I would expect you to have more common sense than this and not take everything so personally/trying to convince everyone about things that are completely SUBJECTIVE.
Old 09-29-2019, 06:02 PM
TTRotary
Race Director

Received 404 Likes on 160 Posts

If only it could have looked more like this. Subtle changes but they make all the difference in the world.

The guy who did this is incredibly talented. You can check out his automotive designs (pretty stunning, btw!!!) on Facebook @ Rain Prisk Design then go to Photos.
Yes, that would have been nice. Unfortunately, GM's design penchant for the flamboyant took them too far. It doesn't work for me, especially when you have the gorgeous Ferrari 458 and 488, and the Gallardo. I get the functionality, but at some point you have to pay attention to basic proportions and not try to patch it with tacky add-ons. I definitely think the move to ME was necessary for performance reasons, but the Ferrari 458/488 just hits the performance out of the park and looks much better doing it. C8 won't be my next car.
Old 09-29-2019, 07:04 PM
Rapid Fred
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Skid Row Joe
It's ironic, that to "like it" means not seeing it (C8) clearly. Tragic, but true nonetheless, in the case of the C8.
I don’t fully agree. I like the overall shape which is very “clear” to me in dark colors. It’s that so much of the detailing rubs me the wrong way and the dark paint jobs minimize that a lot. Specifically, the rear window (vert fixes that), Cruze rear styling and big shiny black piece in front center.
Old 09-29-2019, 08:02 PM
FinsterforstFan
Racer

Received 441 Likes on 201 Posts

This is significantly better than GMs design IMO. And although there are still a few elements I don’t care for, such as the side scoop shape and tacky plastic leading edge, I can forgive that for the overall aesthetic. If they had done something like this I would be excited about the car and would probably be buying one.

A few interesting observations about this thread, it really doesn’t matter what GMs engineering/design intentions were with the car. That’s not an excuse for how tacky (IMO) it looks, when other car manufacturers can get as good or better performance and not look tacky.

The idea that people are missing out by waiting solely because they don’t like the design is only applicable if you don’t have other cars to enjoy in the mean time. In my case, I have quite a few cars to enjoy until GM makes something that I think looks good, so it won’t bother me a bit. A potential C8 purchase would just be an addition to the collection.

Lastly, to the people who will inevitably ask why I am here, it’s because I am still potentially interested in a Z06/ZR1 and like to keep tabs on how this C8 is shaping up.

I do really find it curious that some people on this site just can’t seem to stand the fact that other people really don’t like the way the C8 looks.
The following 5 users liked this post by FinsterforstFan:
94Lt1Vette (09-30-2019), Foosh (09-30-2019), IronV (10-01-2019), Skid Row Joe (09-30-2019), z edge (10-01-2019)
Old 09-29-2019, 08:45 PM
dreamr616
Drifting

Received 634 Likes on 402 Posts

Originally Posted by FinsterforstFan
A few interesting observations about this thread, it really doesn’t matter what GMs engineering/design intentions were with the car. That’s not an excuse for how tacky (IMO) it looks, when other car manufacturers can get as good or better performance and not look tacky.
I’m really surprised that GM upper management signed off on this design. GM has some very talented designers as evidenced by some of the artwork and clay models in the C8 videos. Why they’d ever accept some of the tacky elements like the goofy side scoop (especially that nut scratcher door extension) and the way too busy rear end is beyond me. This design could have much something that set the standard for other MEs but sadly it misses the mark rather then raising the bar.

Last edited by dreamr616; 09-30-2019 at 10:29 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by dreamr616:
94Lt1Vette (09-30-2019), IronV (09-30-2019)

Get notified of new replies

To It’s ugly

Old 09-30-2019, 10:18 AM
Foosh
Team Owner

Received 16,669 Likes on 8,312 Posts

Originally Posted by FinsterforstFan
This is significantly better than GMs design IMO. And although there are still a few elements I don’t care for, such as the side scoop shape and tacky plastic leading edge, I can forgive that for the overall aesthetic. If they had done something like this I would be excited about the car and would probably be buying one.

The idea that people are missing out by waiting solely because they don’t like the design is only applicable if you don’t have other cars to enjoy in the mean time. In my case, I have quite a few cars to enjoy until GM makes something that I think looks good, so it won’t bother me a bit. A potential C8 purchase would just be an addition to the collection.

Lastly, to the people who will inevitably ask why I am here, it’s because I am still potentially interested in a Z06/ZR1 and like to keep tabs on how this C8 is shaping up.

I do really find it curious that some people on this site just can’t seem to stand the fact that other people really don’t like the way the C8 looks.
It's just human nature. Most folks, who have decided to make an expensive purchase, need to be comfortable with their decision. Hearing that others don't like what they've decided to purchase creates "cognitive dissonance." Discrediting those with opinions contrary to their own is the easiest way to reduce that dissonance.

It is Social Psychology 101.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:25 AM
thrilled
Safety Car

Received 619 Likes on 456 Posts

You say ugly in the heading.You then say not when you send the message.You should change ugly.Some of us have spent over $100’K ‘s thru the years on Vettes.If you say ugly about Vettes maybe go on a Mustang forum.Some of us are thinned skinned.Me included.Better yet buy a mustang.
I hope you’ll be happy.
Old 09-30-2019, 10:52 AM
RapidC84B
Team Owner

Received 13,210 Likes on 6,018 Posts

Originally Posted by Foosh
Bingo, this corrects my 2 biggest dislikes, 1) reduces the size of the overly prominent, large, and squinty headlight module, and 2) is a more nicely sculpted butt.

Big L., in post #247, I think your red C7 Z06 vert is far more attractive than the red C8.
You bring up an interesting point... with modern LED lighting being so compact and efficient, why are car designers still making the lens/housing so large? You'd think it would open up a whole new aspect to automotive styling.
The following users liked this post:
Foosh (09-30-2019)

Quick Reply: It’s ugly