Notices
C8 General Discussion The place to discuss the next generation of Corvette.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhaust at carlisle

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2024, 07:23 PM
Grmvettes
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 29 Posts

Default Exhaust at carlisle

Thinking of getting exhaust replaced at corvette carlisle. Do you need to make an appointment and is there a charge for labor if you buy the exhaust there? Can’t remember how it works.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:41 PM
Dutchman9900
Advanced

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Grmvettes
Thinking of getting exhaust replaced at corvette carlisle. Do you need to make an appointment and is there a charge for labor if you buy the exhaust there? Can’t remember how it works.
It doesn't say where you live in your profile. If you live in Pa they usually ask the local clubs if they have anyone that is interested in an exhaust system I don't know if they offer it for free or give a good discount but you have to let them use your Vette for demo purposes. I never liked that because they rev the motor to show what their exhaust sounds like.
If you don't live that close go to Carlisle Events page and see who is going to be there and call the to see if they are taking appointments.
Hope this helps you out
Old 04-08-2024, 09:48 PM
Stan0324
Drifting

Received 177 Likes on 109 Posts

Bought my exhaust at Carlisle last year. Installation was free. A&A Auto Parts in Pensylvania does the installation (at least last year). Normally, they post on Facebook for folks to set up an appointment. I did not have my car there but I was able to set up an appointment at their shop. Installation was still free. No, based on my experience they do not use your car to sell their exhaust by reving your engine. They have their own cars for that.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:55 PM
hyprsprt
Burning Brakes

Received 519 Likes on 271 Posts

Last year I got there at noon on the first day and they said they were already booked for the whole weekend and they only install borla and awe and no other brand as per the installers all other brands were not allowed to get their systems installed there

Get notified of new replies

To Exhaust at carlisle

Quick Reply: Exhaust at carlisle