Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Upcoming Events and Regional Discussion > Canadian Events
Reload this Page >

First and very likely last experience with Nurse Chevrolet in Whitby

Notices
Canadian Events Canada, eh?

First and very likely last experience with Nurse Chevrolet in Whitby

Old 06-24-2019, 01:24 PM
74Ken
CF Senior Member

Received 56 Likes on 51 Posts

Originally Posted by Pompitup View Post
I think I know of that idiot at OMS. I brought in my new Equinox to get the power adapter fixed, he goes out and get the info of the vehicle and the oil life monitor at 79% suggests that I should get the oil changed and that it would be free as I get 4 from GM. I just laughed at the guy and I always used another service rep from there who actually goes out of his way to get things correct and doesn't try to rip you off.
Yep me too, I walk into service and stand in front of his station facing the other counters. I won't even look at him any more.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: First and very likely last experience with Nurse Chevrolet in Whitby

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: