Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Winged Warrior VII Performance Challenge and Carshow 5/22 INDY!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2011, 10:49 PM
smokedmustang
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Winged Warrior VII Performance Challenge and Carshow 5/22 INDY!

VISIT: www.wingedwarrior.org

LAST YEARS FLYER!!

DATE IS SET FOR 2011... Plus where I've been lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys/gals, LOTS of changes at the track! Upper crust has been replaced, and they will be missed. We have prided ourselves for having this race on Mothers Day weekend (Saturday), because it was a close tie-in with Mothers, children, and the "Family" atmosphere.

This year however, we had to jump thru hoops, and duck punches like the rest on the 2011 Event calendar for 2011. In the end, our DATE HAS CHANGED!! It is now May 22nd! That is a SUNDAY, the day after Pole day at the Indy 500 track.

This is a good thing, I BET that the weather will be sunny and warm, and since it's a sunday, we can have the racers from all over the midwest converge on the Pole Day festivities on Saturday, to get the blood pumpin thru their veins for WWVII RACEDAY!!

I am of course involved with this event, but as scattered as my brain is, I have been too busy with my "New Hobby" to get down the the pen and paper area of this event. Dave and Greg are handling all that stuff, and they are awesome fine detail people. I look forward to the best WW Event yet!! Cannot wait.

Find me on the WW website, or on facebook with questions.

Nearing 100 cars already! You still got time to get in, register on the front page, pass the word around for us too. Thanks a million!!

I've been busy with my new hobby, so WARNING! Some stuff may NOT Be safe for work? naaah, go ahead and blare it out! lol

YouTube - The Comedy Attic-Bloomington 1/19/2011

Till then, more lame attempts at laughs. LOL. I was comic #8 going up. And the previous 7 werent getting many laughs, and I was POSITIVE I would suffer the same fate. I started off slow, to reel them in, and finished strong!! Overall, this is the most exciting stuff I've done in a while. Got to keep practicing, to make it smoother.

Enjoy, or not. See you kids in May!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-CZ9DlRwRU
Old 04-30-2011, 02:10 AM
smokedmustang
Advanced

[/size] As my mind won't quit, here is something we are doing for you all on the night before the race. WWVII is SUNDAY May 22nd! Our new "official Hotel" where alot of the out of town racers will be staying is: Clarion Hotel 2930 Waterford pky. Indy 317-299-8400.(5 Miles from ORP) So I have put together a 2 hour comedy venue IN THE HOTEL, As a "Thank for coming out and supporting the kids"! I will do my stuff probably, followed by 5/6 or 7 National touring comics! Some comics I am sure you heard of on the radio, or seen on HBO, TV, etc... So if we all meet at the hotel theater for 2 hrs of fun, SATURDAY MAY 21st, that would be cool! I may have to put in 2 shows, as the seating is limited to 130. So maybe make one show just to you guys?? Not sure, but I will post the list of who will be performing, but I can guarentee, it is going to be one hell of a show!!

P.S. If you ALREADY HAVE A RESERVATION AT THIS HOTEL, CALL THEM!!! They will give you credit for our WWVII "Group rate".

ONE MORE HEADS UP!! REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE THIS SUNDAY MAY 1st at 11:59PM!! So if you are on the fence, jump in now! Please pass the word around for us too!! Thanks!Welcome to WingedWarrior.org

also on Facebook!
Old 05-01-2011, 08:25 AM
0Mike@NorrisMotorsports
Former Vendor

St. Jude Donor '11

This is a great event folks and for a great cause

I am hoping to make it out there Kevin as I want to do something to help. I have quite a few folks coming in from out of town that week and weekend for the Mecum auction plus the shop is crazy busy, so I will be all over the place.

I am going to try to make it out to BR Tuesday to catch the show at Crackers, shop willing, and get together with you. Maybe you can come by the shop on the way down.

Talk to you soon.

Mike Norris
Old 05-01-2011, 05:01 PM
red1vette
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I will see if I can make it, I will ne around for mecum that weekend also. Next time your down to Bloomington Athens comedy attic let me know and I will attend with some fellow Bloomington vette guys.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:34 AM
smokedmustang
Advanced

You guys are awesome!! I appreciate the kind words. Mike, I will head down there to say hello. I can only imagine how busy you are! Again, thanks.

I must of had you guys in mind, as the flyer reflects it. lol

Ok guys, have a full field once again, and now the focus is getting people in, who want to enter the carshow ONLY part. Those people pay at the gate on raceday. Send a reminder to all your friends on Facebook/linkedin/etc.. and if you can, download and copy this flyer to stick places, or hand out to friends. Thanks so much!

Here is the flyer to pass out! Help us pack the track!! Download, copy, email, whatever you can, to help us get the word out. Thanks! See you guys/gals soon!!

Old 05-09-2011, 03:06 AM
smokedmustang
Advanced

Copy/Paste these all around if you can! Thanks. Racers starting grid is full like always, now lets get the word out and PACK THE TRACK with showcars for the kids!! Thanks in advance!

Gate instructions are soon! Just wanted to get a flyer out to give to friends/family for us

Get notified of new replies

To Winged Warrior VII Performance Challenge and Carshow 5/22 INDY!

Quick Reply: Winged Warrior VII Performance Challenge and Carshow 5/22 INDY!