Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 09:41 AM
SunnyRainbowHeart
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Questions

Originally Posted by IB Member Support
Hi All!

This thread is for paid supporting or lifetime members only. If you are having any issues regarding your membership status, have not received your member goodies, need to upgrade your membership or resolve any extra membership charges with us then please post here or send a PM to IB Member Support. We'll be checking this thread on a daily basis and get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best,

Lauren & the rest of the team at Corvette Forum
======================================== =============
17 August 2016 Wednesday: I'm so sorry to bother you but I can't find the hyperlink anywhere which enables me to create a post or to get website support. Please help. I would like to post a question today: viz., what websites are the best for an individual to post Corvette C5 parts or Corvettes for sale? Are there any dedicated Corvette sites for Corvette aficionados, other than the general eBay and Craig's List sites? Thank you very much. Sunny.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:49 AM
SunnyRainbowHeart
Intermediate

Default Having difficulty navigating this site

Originally Posted by Vetteman Jack
I received the following request from forum member runner140* today asking for help in resolving multiple charges for his forum supporting membership. Could someone look into this for him and respond back to the member with a resolution? Thanks.
Hi, Vetteman Jack. Please forgive me for being Off Topic but I can't figure out how to navigate on this site.

Question #1: How do I contact a specific Moderator> I can't see any hyperlink to do so?
Question #2: How do I thank the nice people who posted answers to my questions over a year ago? I'm so embarrassed that I didn't reply but I was severely injured in an auto collision (I wasn't in my 'Vette, whom I consider my automotive child, thank God) when the at-fault driver was speeding at 45mph in a 30 zone, was texting, ran a red light and crashed into my small, standing car with her huge SUV.

I'm having a lot of trouble navigating this site because I can't even find a hyperlink to create a new posting.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance. Sunny
Old 08-17-2016, 11:02 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SunnyRainbowHeart
17 August 2016 Wednesday: I'm so sorry to bother you but I can't find the hyperlink anywhere which enables me to create a post or to get website support. Please help. I would like to post a question today: viz., what websites are the best for an individual to post Corvette C5 parts or Corvettes for sale? Are there any dedicated Corvette sites for Corvette aficionados, other than the general eBay and Craig's List sites? Thank you very much. Sunny.
There is a New Thread button in each section, located in the top-left corner, to create a new post and appears as shown:

C5 Parts would go in the C5 Parts For Sale/Wanted section:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ale-wanted-53/

We can't be suggesting other sites as that takes away from CorvetteForum.
Old 08-17-2016, 12:27 PM
SunnyRainbowHeart
Intermediate

Default I WAS JUST INFORMED by INTERNET BRANDS that CORVETTE FORUM has MARKETPLACE POSTS! YAY

Originally Posted by J T
There is a New Thread button in each section, located in the top-left corner, to create a new post and appears as shown:

C5 Parts would go in the C5 Parts For Sale/Wanted section:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ale-wanted-53/

We can't be suggesting other sites as that takes away from CorvetteForum.
======================================== =========
Thank you, JT. After I wrote you, a darling man an Internet Brands phoned me today in response to my e-mail to them yesterday and found out from him that Corvette Forum does indeed have a place to buy and sell: the MARKETPLACE. I didn't know that because I'm a new member and find it hard to navigate on this site. Because I couldn't find and didn't know about the Marketplace without his help--and I've since placed an ad a few minutes ago--is the sole reason I asked about other Corvette sites. CORVETTE FORUM originally was my only choice to post but there are so many things on this site which are hard to find because you have to click on maybe 2 prior hyperlinks to know that they even exist. I'm so very glad that I was able to post on Corvette Forum. I adore this site. I have never in my life seen qualitatively and quantitatively such brilliant articles covering everything about Corvettes nor have I ever seen such highly intelligent comments from forum members as on CORVETTE FORUM! I'm thrilled to be a member. I'm a little embarrassed, though, because even though I've been car-crazy since age 14 I don't know a fraction of the information about Corvettes that all the moderators and members do but I try my best to learn. Thank you again and I'm PROUD TO BE A MEMBER! Sunny in Washington, D.C.

Get notified of new replies

To Questions

Quick Reply: Questions