Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Forum Navigation

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2018, 06:24 PM
RaceMic
Racer

Received 127 Likes on 62 Posts

Default Forum Navigation

Forum format has changed a bit. One use to be able to return to the main page from the end of a thread using this:

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 General Discussion

But it no longer exists at the end of a tread, and the "Forum Jump" doesn't seem to work, and one has to return to the top of the thread to navigate to the main page. This is very cumbersome and I find myself not surfing as much now.

Comments? Tips?
Old 07-25-2018, 07:05 PM
Jmhornz71
Drifting

Received 476 Likes on 308 Posts

I have found when I get to the end of a thread when I start to scroll up the header showing C7 discussion will be at the top of the screen just click on the that to get to all the threads
Old 07-25-2018, 07:21 PM
RaceMic
Racer

Received 127 Likes on 62 Posts

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2018, 09:45 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RaceMic
Forum format has changed a bit. One use to be able to return to the main page from the end of a thread using this:

CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > C7 Corvette > C7 General Discussion

But it no longer exists at the end of a tread, and the "Forum Jump" doesn't seem to work, and one has to return to the top of the thread to navigate to the main page. This is very cumbersome and I find myself not surfing as much now.

Comments? Tips?
This is part of the Infinite Scroll feature that was released over 2 weeks ago. There's a thread discussion about it already which is linked below:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...ck-thread.html

Notes:
1) If you begin to scroll up, you will see the navigation bar appear. Simply click on the forum in the navigation bar and you will go back to the index of that forum.

2) You can disable the Infinite Scroll and Related Threads:
Go to UserCP and Edit Options and disable "Infinite Scroll" or "Related Threads"

3) The breadcrumbs in the footer was removed because they were not compatible with Infinite Scroll. However, based on feedback, plans in the future are to have a replacement breadcrumb for those who disable Infinite Scroll.

Get notified of new replies

To Forum Navigation

Quick Reply: Forum Navigation