Intros New Corvetteforum member introductions & welcomes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Afternoon all!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017, 06:11 PM
osbornsm
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Afternoon all!!

I tried to post a For Sale post for my father. He doesnt' get online image posting.

Is there a way for me to see my "unapproved" for sale thread so i can send him the BBS code?

Thanks all!!
Old 10-21-2017, 06:46 PM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,298 Likes on 13,971 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Originally Posted by osbornsm
I tried to post a For Sale post for my father. He doesnt' get online image posting.

Is there a way for me to see my "unapproved" for sale thread so i can send him the BBS code?

Thanks all!!
Your post in the C6 Corvettes for Sale section requires approval by a moderator of that section or an Administrator. I have requested that a moderator from that section take a look at the post and contact you about it.

Just so you know, the forum has rules about selling cars for a relative or a friend. Here is the rule:

Site users sometimes list Corvettes for a friend or relative who is unable to market and sell the car for themselves for some legitimate reason.

We tried a revision to the rules to allow those listings to take place without the need to get prior approval from an administrator so long as the threads disclosed the circumstances of the nominee sale and stated the role they would play in resolving any post-sale disputes.

It hasn’t worked as it has created a proliferation of people offering Corvettes for sale for a friend or relative who declare they will take no responsibility in resolving post-sale disputes. That’s potentially harmful to site users, so we are reverting to some of the previous language.

Going forward, those listing cars or parts they do not personally own must make this clear in their sales thread, posting:

•The circumstances regarding why the owner is not listing the car
•The role the thread starter will play in the sale
•And agreeing to participate in trying to resolve any post-sale issues.

Threads failing to address those points will be removed by moderators.

Potential buyers should be aware of who the actual owner of the car or parts is and who would be responsible for potential disputes before proceeding with a purchase.

Those listing cars or parts they have no affiliation to, just for the interest of other Forum users, should specify "no affiliation" in the thread.
Here is the entire rule: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...eir-parts.html

You will need to address the three bulleted items in order to have the FS thread remain active.

Quick Reply: Afternoon all!!