Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Anybody from Montana on here ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2018, 07:27 PM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,757 Likes on 1,169 Posts
Default Anybody from Montana on here ?

As the title say's, just wondering.
Old 03-02-2018, 07:28 PM
MAD IN NC
Team Owner

Received 2,827 Likes on 1,240 Posts
Crowd Plow For Now

Yep. Find Buzz. Ie Razoor
Old 04-22-2018, 05:36 PM
Erik Zinn
Advanced

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by madsonp
As the title say's, just wondering.
I'll be moving to Lewistown, a little bit northwest of you, in July.
Old 04-23-2018, 10:11 AM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Great town, beautiful area, you'll love it there.
Old 04-23-2018, 12:00 PM
Erik Zinn
Advanced

Great town, beautiful area, you'll love it there.
I am looking forward to the move, plus being able to fish and bird hunt on a whim. Way different lifestyle from here in central California.
Old 04-24-2018, 08:48 AM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Yeah, California, they can keep that place.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:08 AM
Erik Zinn
Advanced

Yeah, California, they can keep that place.
I still have to spend some time in California after the move, because I am holding onto my business and my family will reside there. I had to relocate at least part time before I lost my mind though. All of my hobbies (hunting, fishing, racing) are slowly being legislated out of existence. The last California straw for me was the new upcoming annual license required of anyone who wants to purchase ammunition. You have to register with the state DOJ and then pay a $65 fee annually just for the privilege of being able to buy ammunition. I was already ordering my ammo online because none of the stores where I live actually stock ammo I can use, but the state also outlawed shipping ammo across state lines, which means no more orders. I will try and dovetail out of California, but for now having a place in Montana to use as a home base will provide instant relief.

Are there any car clubs that autocross race in central Montana? Billings seems like it might be big enough to gather enough people for that.
Old 04-24-2018, 11:41 AM
madsonp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by Erik Zinn
I still have to spend some time in California after the move, because I am holding onto my business and my family will reside there. I had to relocate at least part time before I lost my mind though. All of my hobbies (hunting, fishing, racing) are slowly being legislated out of existence. The last California straw for me was the new upcoming annual license required of anyone who wants to purchase ammunition. You have to register with the state DOJ and then pay a $65 fee annually just for the privilege of being able to buy ammunition. I was already ordering my ammo online because none of the stores where I live actually stock ammo I can use, but the state also outlawed shipping ammo across state lines, which means no more orders. I will try and dovetail out of California, but for now having a place in Montana to use as a home base will provide instant relief.

Are there any car clubs that autocross race in central Montana? Billings seems like it might be big enough to gather enough people for that.
Yep, like I say they can keep that place. there're a few clubs in Montana, probably the ones closest to Lewistown would be Electric City club in Great Falls or Glass Reunion in Billings. I myself don't belong to any club.

Get notified of new replies

To Anybody from Montana on here ?

Quick Reply: Anybody from Montana on here ?