Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Need Wheel Repair In Ct Area

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Bill Curlee
Tech Contributor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,182 Likes on 1,585 Posts
CI 6,7,8,9,11 Vet
St. Jude Donor '08

Default Need Wheel Repair In Ct Area

Bent all four CCW 505A wheels and I need to know if ANY ONE has a recommended and trusted wheel shop that they can recommend to straighten my CCWs out.

I would like it to be in the Connecticut area but I'm open for other recommendations. I would rather drive them there and drop them off and pick them up when there fixed than ship them somewhere.

Thanks

Bill Curlee
Old 07-09-2008, 05:29 PM
LBZ51girl
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by Bill Curlee
Bent all four CCW 505A wheels and I need to know if ANY ONE has a recommended and trusted wheel shop that they can recommend to straighten my CCWs out.

I would like it to be in the Connecticut area but I'm open for other recommendations. I would rather drive them there and drop them off and pick them up when there fixed than ship them somewhere.

Thanks

Bill Curlee
I think you were suppose to post under C5 section!!
Old 07-09-2008, 05:33 PM
undertaker
Race Director

Location: ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time
Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

wow you two sure have enough posts on the topic

I bent the inside of one of my 19 inch 505a's back in march (was wondering why it wouldn't hold air until I took it off the car)

Pete (fookingZ06)'s cousin fixed them for me he's just into NY right off of 95 in new rochelle. Can dismount/remount/balance them right there as well.

name of his shop is proformance and I know his contact info has been posted before here, shermon has used him NUMEROUS times fixing those big ol bling bling rims of his, and he cleaned up pete's rims and did em all custom for him as well (might be something you'd think of since they're off the car for some down-time)
Old 07-09-2008, 05:38 PM
LBZ51girl
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CI 6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by undertaker
wow you two sure have enough posts on the topic

I bent the inside of one of my 19 inch 505a's back in march (was wondering why it wouldn't hold air until I took it off the car)

Pete (fookingZ06)'s cousin fixed them for me he's just into NY right off of 95 in new rochelle. Can dismount/remount/balance them right there as well.

name of his shop is proformance and I know his contact info has been posted before here, shermon has used him NUMEROUS times fixing those big ol bling bling rims of his, and he cleaned up pete's rims and did em all custom for him as well (might be something you'd think of since they're off the car for some down-time)
Thanks for the info, yea Bill was suppose to post to in the C5 section and I was suppose to post here - MEN they just don't listen
Old 07-09-2008, 06:11 PM
NORTY
Race Director

Received 390 Likes on 244 Posts

Can they fix this?

Get notified of new replies

To Need Wheel Repair In Ct Area

Quick Reply: Need Wheel Repair In Ct Area