Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvette Magazines available

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 08:55 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Default Corvette Magazines available

I have NUMEROUS Corvette Magazines available including Vette, Corvette Fever, Corvette Magazine, Corvette Enthusiast, Corvette Lifestyle just to mention a few. I would not doubt they probably go back as far as 10 years. I would hate to see all of them end up in the landfill when another Vette enthusiast could enjoy them. If anybody is interested please let me know and arrange to come and pick them up before they make it to the curb. Some great reading here. I just wish I had a place to put them but gotta make some room around here.

Would make an awesome library for somebodys man cave.
Old 12-18-2010, 10:44 PM
C5C6Norm
Melting Slicks

Location: Lower, Slower Delaware, formerly from Mobtown, MD (Baltimore)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by agentf1
I have NUMEROUS Corvette Magazines available including Vette, Corvette Fever, Corvette Magazine, Corvette Enthusiast, Corvette Lifestyle just to mention a few. I would not doubt they probably go back as far as 10 years. I would hate to see all of them end up in the landfill when another Vette enthusiast could enjoy them. If anybody is interested please let me know and arrange to come and pick them up before they make it to the curb. Some great reading here. I just wish I had a place to put them but gotta make some room around here.

Would make an awesome library for somebodys man cave.
I'll take 'em.
pm sent
Old 12-21-2010, 10:44 AM
C5C6Norm
Melting Slicks

Location: Lower, Slower Delaware, formerly from Mobtown, MD (Baltimore)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Picked up the magazines yesterday from Frank (agentf1), they're going to go well with my "under construction" mancave when completed. Also got to see his Callaway and Viper, just great, beautiful cars.

Thanks again Frank.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:59 PM
agentf1
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by C5C6Norm
Picked up the magazines yesterday from Frank (agentf1), they're going to go well with my "under construction" mancave when completed. Also got to see his Callaway and Viper, just great, beautiful cars.

Thanks again Frank.
You are more than welcome Norm, it was a pleasure meeting you. I cannot wait to see your new garage.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Magazines available

Quick Reply: Corvette Magazines available