Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 09:18 PM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film

Just taking a moment to introduce myself.

I'm Bryan, owner / operator at Mr. Sparkle Detailing. Once upon a time I was a mild mannered insurance adjustor, with a passion for detailing cars. I developed a little side business, which grew so popular that I retired from the office and now follow my passion full time for a few years now.

The business has grown from operating in my pickup truck, to a 1000sq ft shop, to now a 2000 sq ft facility in West Babylon, NY.

Over the years I've worked on many Corvettes. I find I really enjoy working on these cars and I enjoy dealing with the enthusiasts who drive them.

I specialize in paint correction (machine polishing), Opti-Coat Pro and Xpel paint protection film. I'm an authorized installer of Optimum Pro Coatings as well as Xpel films.

Some photos of prior work

C5 body - 2 step paint correction with sealant. Vehicle was covered in hard water spots

C6 - 2 step paint correction

C6 ZR1 - Xpel paint protection film installed on front bumper and headlights. Finished off with a polymer sealant. (also a look at the old shop here)

C7 Z06 - Xpel paint protection film installed on full front end, roof and rockers

Also a little video slideshow I put together showcasing work from earlier this year. Some vettes are of course included for good measure. The opening shots are a montage of the extreme makeover which took place when I moved into my current shop

You can always find updated work of mine on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Sp...?ref=bookmarks

or Instagram @MrSparkleDetailing

https://instagram.com/mrsparkledetailing/

Looking forward to contributing to the site and hopefully helping some forum members with any detailing questions they may have.

Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 08-11-2015 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:28 AM
c5firstimer
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Candidate for Car Lift

Great story, doing what you love.

I'm sure you know that you're a great candidate for portable mid-rise Car Lift. Plenty of discussions here about Lift's on the Corvette Forum. Also, Garage Journal.com.

A Lift would certainly help your back when doing those rocker panels and especially installing Xpel. I know I have mid rise in my garage.

Best of luck with your business. Something I always wanted to do myself.

Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle

I'm Bryan, owner / operator at Mr. Sparkle Detailing. Once upon a time I was a mild mannered insurance adjustor, with a passion for detailing cars. I developed a little side business, which grew so popular that I retired from the office and now follow my passion full time for a few years now.

The business has grown from operating in my pickup truck, to a 1000sq ft shop, to now a 2000 sq ft facility in West Babylon, NY.

Over the years I've worked on many Corvettes. I find I really enjoy working on these cars and I enjoy dealing with the enthusiasts who drive them.

I specialize in paint correction (machine polishing), Opti-Coat Pro and Xpel paint protection film. I'm an authorized installer of Optimum Pro Coatings as well as Xpel films.

Some photos of prior work

C5 body - 2 step paint correction with sealant. Vehicle was covered in hard water spots

C6 - 2 step paint correction

C6 ZR1 - Xpel paint protection film installed on front bumper and headlights. Finished off with a polymer sealant. (also a look at the old shop here)

C7 Z06 - Xpel paint protection film installed on full front end, roof and rockers

Also a little video slideshow I put together showcasing work from earlier this year. Some vettes are of course included for good measure. The opening shots are a montage of the extreme makeover which took place when I moved into my current shop

Mr. Sparkle Detailing 2015 Halftime Show - Long Island NY Opti Coat Pro Ceramic Coating & Xpel Film - YouTube

You can always find updated work of mine on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mr-Sp...?ref=bookmarks

or Instagram @MrSparkleDetailing

https://instagram.com/mrsparkledetailing/

Looking forward to contributing to the site and hopefully helping some forum members with any detailing questions they may have.
Old 08-12-2015, 07:21 AM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by c5firstimer
Great story, doing what you love.

I'm sure you know that you're a great candidate for portable mid-rise Car Lift. Plenty of discussions here about Lift's on the Corvette Forum. Also, Garage Journal.com.

A Lift would certainly help your back when doing those rocker panels and especially installing Xpel. I know I have mid rise in my garage.

Best of luck with your business. Something I always wanted to do myself.
I agree. I looked around for awhile to see what would work best for me and I have a QuickJack 5000XL getting delivered any day now. I see some other forum members are happy with this unit. May post a pic once its assembled.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:56 PM
Freshayr
Cruising

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hello Corvette family. I can tell you first hand that Bryan is top notch at what he does. I brought my 2014 C7 to him about a month after I picked her up. I've previously detailed my own cars in the past and no more after seeing his shop and how meticulous he is. Bryan is honest about the condition of your paint and what he can do with it. I had him do paint correction, install the Xpel on certain parts and then finish the whole car with Opti-Coat pro. This was over a year ago and when I give her a basic soap wash she still shines like the day I picked her up from him. Never had to re-wax.

I've sent many extremely satisfied people over to him once they saw how my car looked especially with the Xpel. The edges are so perfect you just wanna keep putting that stuff on more parts of your car.

If you live anywhere on or near Long Island, do yourself a favor and get your Corvettes (or any of the other cars you have) over to Mr. Sparkle for the kind of service and protection your car needs.

Here's mine:

Old 08-17-2015, 10:17 AM
1bdvet
Team Owner

Received 4,505 Likes on 3,590 Posts
U.S. Air Force
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Looks like he does beautiful work, wish he was down here in Florida.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:57 PM
Dt86
Safety Car

Received 482 Likes on 342 Posts

Great to see your success story! Very nice work that you do. Best of luck to you.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:33 AM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 1bdvet
Looks like he does beautiful work, wish he was down here in Florida.
What area of florida? Might be able to recommend someone
Old 08-18-2015, 08:34 AM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Freshayr
Hello Corvette family. I can tell you first hand that Bryan is top notch at what he does. I brought my 2014 C7 to him about a month after I picked her up. I've previously detailed my own cars in the past and no more after seeing his shop and how meticulous he is. Bryan is honest about the condition of your paint and what he can do with it. I had him do paint correction, install the Xpel on certain parts and then finish the whole car with Opti-Coat pro. This was over a year ago and when I give her a basic soap wash she still shines like the day I picked her up from him. Never had to re-wax.

I've sent many extremely satisfied people over to him once they saw how my car looked especially with the Xpel. The edges are so perfect you just wanna keep putting that stuff on more parts of your car.

If you live anywhere on or near Long Island, do yourself a favor and get your Corvettes (or any of the other cars you have) over to Mr. Sparkle for the kind of service and protection your car needs.

Here's mine:

Thanks for the comments! Good to see some clients of mine chiming in.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:37 AM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DYSTURBD
Bryan does amazing work and is absolutely passionate about it. I highly recommend him and have recommended him in the past right here on this forum

Bryan, feel free to post up some pictures of the SRT when you're finished with it.

See you on Sunday,

Ed

Small world isn't it? lol Good to see you on here and certainly appreciate the comments!

Heading to the shop in a few to continue work on the SRT! (I put in 2 hours last night)
Old 08-26-2015, 11:11 PM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DYSTURBD
Bryan does amazing work and is absolutely passionate about it. I highly recommend him and have recommended him in the past right here on this forum

Bryan, feel free to post up some pictures of the SRT when you're finished with it.

See you on Sunday,

Ed

Posted a few pics of the Jeep in the car care subforum

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1590357216
Old 08-28-2015, 09:58 PM
wfd1739
Racer

More of Bryan's work.

Old 09-02-2015, 12:30 PM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by wfd1739
More of Bryan's work.

Looking good!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...detailing.html
Old 10-01-2015, 08:45 PM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Sharing some recent work in a thread posted in the car care subforum. Enjoy!

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1590611048
Old 10-02-2015, 09:49 AM
68ragtop69
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
MD Events Coordinator
2015 C3 of Year Finalist
Cruise-In X Veteran
CI-X Car Show Winner
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

I love the look of a car with Optimum Pro Coating applied; I use it on my C5 as well.

I'll send my father over your way. He has a 57' Chevy that needs some Optimum love!

Last edited by 68ragtop69; 10-02-2015 at 09:52 AM.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:24 PM
l.i. bruce fan
Racer

Received 132 Likes on 77 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle

Bryan,

I sent you a PM last week looking to get in touch for an estimate on my daily driver Pontiac G8, please get back to me.

Thanks!
Old 10-15-2015, 08:00 PM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by l.i. bruce fan
Bryan,

I sent you a PM last week looking to get in touch for an estimate on my daily driver Pontiac G8, please get back to me.

Thanks!
Sorry but I don't see any PM. Best bet is to call or email (I'm not always on the forum).

(631) 871-2409

mrsparkledetailing@gmail.com
Old 10-31-2015, 09:10 PM
studiovette
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Email sent for quote

Last edited by studiovette; 10-31-2015 at 09:11 PM.
Old 03-03-2016, 08:02 PM
0Mr. Sparkle
Former Vendor

Some recent c7 bodies that were taken care of at the shop.

Both vehicles received Xpel Ultimate paint protection film on the front bumper, headlights and door sills then finished off with a polymer sealant (Optimum "Opti-Seal")

We are also proud to announce that Mr. Sparkle Detailing is now an Authorized Dealer for SHINE SUPPLY detailing products! That means the Shine Supply product line is available for sale to local clients & detailing enthusiasts. Stop by and see why so many professional detailers and avid 'car guys' are making the switch to Shine Supply!
Old 05-31-2017, 06:58 PM
kbreese
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 740 Likes on 361 Posts

Bryan does great work. He just did Xpel Ultimate on my Z06. Full front end, full rear fenders, rocker panels and bottom of doors and mirrors.

Get notified of new replies

To Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film

Quick Reply: Mr. Sparkle Detailing - Long Island, NY - Paint Correction, Opti-Coat Pro & Xpel film