Originally Posted by NORTY
Butts Canyon?
Pope valley Rd?
Howell Mtn Rd?
Deer park?
Morgan Valley Rd?
Mt. St. Helena?

all great roads!
I prefer to come in via Hwy 16 off 505. up to 20. You can have Mt. Helena made to many tips in the Big Rig. To many close calls.
Old 06-03-2010, 10:36 AM
califbiglar
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AgCorvette
First off, I had a great time at event last weekend. It was my first time attending The Run For the Lake and I don't think I could had a better time. There was stuff to do the entire weekend, and yet I it was a very relaxing weekend. I suspect a lot of that had to do with the really nice people we met and the fact that Lakeport is such a small town (a good thing!) that everything was easy to get to and we could walk to almost everything.

So to Corvettes of Lake County, thanks for putting on a very nice event.

I was also hoping some of you would be posting your pictures on the forum so the rest of us could view them.
Thank you Wayne for the feed-back we are very happy you enjoyed the week-end. I know there were alot of pictures taken so I will get some posted. The ones I took at the dinner came out great but they had my car in all of them (damned camera man) thanks again and we are going to do our best to make it even better next year. I wonder did anyone stick around for the band and dance Saturday evening? I was going too be I hate being mistaken for John Travolta.......
Old 06-03-2010, 11:11 AM
AgCorvette
Instructor

Received 72 Likes on 38 Posts

Once the band started playing we stayed for about 45 minutes.
They were pretty good although not too many people were dancing.
When we left there was only one other corvette left on the lawn, a yellow C5 Z06 I believe. I think we left around 9:15PM.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day Week-End