Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

04 Cobra Mustang in Michigan for Sale - 1,000 Miles

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 12:13 PM
rc69wc
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DebRedC504
jealous? Not in this life. I wouldn't put a RUSTANG in my garage no more than I would post a Vette for sale in a RUSTINK forum without expecting
some comments. I could care less who posts what here for sale but your assumption is ridiculous.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:16 PM
rc69wc
Pro

Originally Posted by RTSVET
Great looking cobra i will give this link to my son he has a 03 mach 1 and is a member of alot of mustang boards so he can shop it around for you

by the way dont listen to all these mustang haters they are all jelouis because they dont have a cobra in there grarge to go with there vette

Randy
your right i am jealous ,that i dont have the cobra so i could sell it,and by another vette
Old 10-27-2007, 02:00 PM
RTSVET
Safety Car

jealous? Not in this life. I wouldn't put a RUSTANG in my garage no more than I would post a Vette for sale in a RUSTINK forum without expecting
some comments. I could care less who posts what here for sale but your assumption is ridiculous.
Your just A$$Hole and think since you own a corvette that there is no other car worthy. the cobra is a bada$$ car and with only 1000 miles someone just might want this car here on the forum to go with there corvette. there are alot of corvette owners on this site that have mustangs to go with the vette. I love all V8 american cars ford, chevy, dodge.

Originally Posted by LAYNLOW
No Michigan Crew?
Yea i didnt think so

Originally Posted by rc69wc
your right i am jealous ,that i dont have the cobra so i could sell it,and by another vette
not sure why you have such a problem with the cobra it is american muscle V8 and with a good driver i problty would kick a stock C5 a$$ in the 1/4 mile but in a road course it would fail and the C5 would win these are 2 different cars and why people keep trying to compare them to each other is beyond me.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:57 PM
DebRedZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,623 Likes on 1,742 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17, '21

Originally Posted by RTSVET
Your just A$$Hole and think since you own a corvette that there is no other car worthy. the cobra is a bada$$ car and with only 1000 miles someone just might want this car here on the forum to go with there corvette. there are alot of corvette owners on this site that have mustangs to go with the vette. I love all V8 american cars ford, chevy, dodge.

OOOOO does it make you feel BIG to call people names who dont agree with you? What does that make you. I could care less about a Cobra either. This is a CORVETTE FORUM and I have no interest in other cars here. Just as I would not be comparing my Vette in a MUSTINK forum

No Michigan Crew?
Yea i didnt think so

WTF that makes absolutely no sense.Don't be insulting the Michigan Crews they have nothing to do with this

not sure why you have such a problem with the cobra it is american muscle V8 and with a good driver i problty would kick a stock C5 a$$ in the 1/4 mile but in a road course it would fail and the C5 would win these are 2 different cars and why people keep trying to compare them to each other is beyond me.
Yeah leave cos comparing MuSTINKS in a Vette form is

Last edited by DebRedZR1; 10-27-2007 at 03:00 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:15 PM
LAYNLOW
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts

Old 10-27-2007, 03:20 PM
80sRule
Safety Car

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

First off, to OP: Very nice car. I don't know resale values, but considering I can't afford to be a buyer, it doesn't matter what it is(unless you'd trade for my avatar yacht, it's got fresh paint!). Worse comes to worse, you can down the price if someone doesn't come along. Good Luck on the sale.

To Deb: a Terminator Cobra will beat a stock LS1 C5 in the 1/4 and with a little work will be eating C5 Z06s/C6s. With some heavier mods, C6Z06s. Also remember that the Mustang is very much a symbol of America, just as the Corvette is.

Also, there are plenty of Corvette owners that had Mustangs previously. There's nothing wrong with them, they are just another make and model of car that goes fast. The guy locally with the yellow C6 Vert had a Terminator Stang(minor mods, such as UD pulley and such) and said it was seriously fast, moreso than his C6. His only complaint was the seats weren't too kind to his back.

As many other white suburban kids have said: Don't be hatin'.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:33 PM
DebRedZR1
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,623 Likes on 1,742 Posts
CF Banner Relay Captain
West MI & JAX/NE Florida
Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17, '21

Originally Posted by 80sRule
First off, to OP: Very nice car. I don't know resale values, but considering I can't afford to be a buyer, it doesn't matter what it is(unless you'd trade for my avatar yacht, it's got fresh paint!). Worse comes to worse, you can down the price if someone doesn't come along. Good Luck on the sale.

To Deb: a Terminator Cobra will beat a stock LS1 C5 in the 1/4 and with a little work will be eating C5 Z06s/C6s. With some heavier mods, C6Z06s. Also remember that the Mustang is very much a symbol of America, just as the Corvette is.

Also, there are plenty of Corvette owners that had Mustangs previously. There's nothing wrong with them, they are just another make and model of car that goes fast. The guy locally with the yellow C6 Vert had a Terminator Stang(minor mods, such as UD pulley and such) and said it was seriously fast, moreso than his C6. His only complaint was the seats weren't too kind to his back.

AGAIN this is CORVETTE FORUM. I could care less about a Rustang and for someone to say a fellow Forum member is jealous because he also doesn't care for them goes right back to my original comment-RIDICULOUS. If I dont like something that doesnt mean I am jealous I dont have it. i dont WANT IT, no way, NOT INTERESTED nadda no.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Cjunkie
Melting Slicks

Received 172 Likes on 134 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter70
Try posting the car on Motown Muscle. You'll get less flack for it over there.

You won't be able to get a GT500 on a-plan. No dealer would sell them a-plan when they were getting 10k over sticker.
hmmm funny i got my Lightning and 03 Cobra A-planned, and i just might buy a GT-500 A-plan when the time is right and dont forget ive worked for Ford dealerships for almost 7 yrs, i think i have some pull most people dont.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:26 AM
LAYNLOW
Burning Brakes

Received 55 Likes on 45 Posts

I agree with you 100%!

The thing that bothers me the most is lack of consideration from "that person" for a Vette owner attemping to sell his car on this forum. I've seen everything from boats to snowblowers on here, big deal. . .

What's wrong with being nice?

We're all here to

Originally Posted by 80sRule

Old 10-28-2007, 12:24 PM
Scooter70
Le Mans Master

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by Cjunkie
hmmm funny i got my Lightning and 03 Cobra A-planned, and i just might buy a GT-500 A-plan when the time is right and dont forget ive worked for Ford dealerships for almost 7 yrs, i think i have some pull most people dont.
Lightnings and Cobras, sure. Last I heard most dealerships won't sell their GT500s on A-plan. As you know, dealerships don't have to see at A-plan if they don't want to. If you have an 'in' at the dealership, buy that GT500. They're awesome cars and make huge power with a pulley swap and some tuning.

I've been designing Fords for the last 8 years and am currently working on the 2014 Mustang.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:53 PM
99FRC Newb
Drifting

Received 120 Likes on 85 Posts

try selling n ChicagoSVT.com or SVTperformance.com

Quick Reply: 04 Cobra Mustang in Michigan for Sale - 1,000 Miles