Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Joined the " Extremely Dark Side "

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 04:11 AM
earnhardtJR
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the world of mediocrity.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:19 AM
christopher04z06
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rgregory
One of my friends bought a Camry after having a truck and I asked if he was going gay also.
Funny, people I know who are in the Gay community are actually rabid car enthusiasts - import Turbo/AWD and domestic V8 both represented. Curious, of your friends that are Gay, what do they drive?

I find Camry's are usually owned by people with no passion, people who buy appliances and make safe purchases based on brand image for reliability. The Camry Hybrid would be a different deal though.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:48 AM
rgregory
Race Director

Received 110 Likes on 74 Posts

Originally Posted by christopher04z06
Funny, people I know who are in the Gay community are actually rabid car enthusiasts - import Turbo/AWD and domestic V8 both represented. Curious, of your friends that are Gay, what do they drive?

I find Camry's are usually owned by people with no passion, people who buy appliances and make safe purchases based on brand image for reliability. The Camry Hybrid would be a different deal though.
Of the gay guys I know:

Miata
Jetta
S2000 (really though he would have chose a miata he asked me to teach him how to drive it)
Jeep
lexus (previous car an Audi TT)

My friend that bought the camry isn't gay we just harrassed him about stepping in that direction. You absolutely correct about the no passion.

Quick Reply: Joined the " Extremely Dark Side "