Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Purdy Cool!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 09:08 AM
TrekWater88
Pro

Received 42 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Purdy Cool!!!

Not sure if it should be here or "Off Topic", so Mods please move if needed.

Saw this when I went with my Wife to look for her new vehicle. At $250,000 definitely NOT this car . She was looking at the Q5.
The GT was only 1 of 333 (#259) made for the model year. Didn't really like the color (matte pearl white) but the rarity was pretty cool. Alot of carbon fiber as well. If I had that kinda money I'd just upgrade to a ZR1 with a truck and race trailer and still have $$$ left over.

Enjoy...or not!!!

Old 09-16-2012, 09:29 AM
dvilin
Team Owner

Received 7,929 Likes on 4,810 Posts

Nice machine no doubt about it.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:22 AM
Wayne O
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I went to check out an R8 at the local dealership and was virtually ignored. I don't want the vultures jumping me immediately and I don't expect to be fawned-over but you'd think at some point someone would ask if they could help. When I finally chased a salesman down it was like I was imposing on him ("chase" is the operative word....the guy never stopped walking away from me). Maybe I didn't dress 'for success' or maybe I drove the wrong car there? I don't know if I needed an appointment or if they needed to check my Dun & Bradstreet rating or what but they lost what might have been an easy, all-cash sale. It may not be indicative of all Audi dealers but I doubt I'll ever go to one again.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:53 PM
PlanetZoom
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '12

Get notified of new replies

To Purdy Cool!!!