Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Beyond the Demon...from Chrysler....

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 01:42 PM
Nybbler
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

I saw an interesting video on youtube where a Subaru BRZ and a Mazda Miata were compared on a track. They were within a tenth of a second of each other. Then someone drove a Hellcat around the same track and it was about 10 seconds slower. Disclaimer: The BRZ and Miata were driven by a professional race car driver. The Hellcat was driven by one of the reviewers.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Old 08-30-2017, 02:50 PM
JJS04
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In X Veteran

Originally Posted by Nybbler
I saw an interesting video on youtube where a Subaru BRZ and a Mazda Miata were compared on a track. They were within a tenth of a second of each other. Then someone drove a Hellcat around the same track and it was about 10 seconds slower. Disclaimer: The BRZ and Miata were driven by a professional race car driver. The Hellcat was driven by one of the reviewers.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Love this! All of these average street drivers are so worried about handling and magazine numbers/times. I have always said that I wouldn't be able to pilot a Z06 around a track any faster than I could an Accord.....I better hide under this chair too. I can only imagine what comments this will unleash LOL!

Quick Reply: Beyond the Demon...from Chrysler....