Paint/Body Corvette Materials, Techniques, and How To

Good body shop in the Sacramento Ca. area?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Gary's '66
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 192 Likes on 162 Posts

Default Good body shop in the Sacramento Ca. area?

I've made the decision to have my '66 coupe repainted (full color change) from it's current black to it's original 978AA Laguna blue.

I've checked around but can't seem to find a shop that I really feel comfortable with. It's as though I'm looking for a needle in a haystack!

Some are waaaay overpriced, too low or just plain flakes. I realize, and am prepared, to pay what seems to be the going rate of somewhere between 10-20K but would sure feel much more comfortable using a shop that someone here can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Gary
Old 02-06-2016, 11:02 PM
redvetteman81
Racer

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Gary's '66
I've made the decision to have my '66 coupe repainted (full color change) from it's current black to it's original 978AA Laguna blue.

I've checked around but can't seem to find a shop that I really feel comfortable with. It's as though I'm looking for a needle in a haystack!

Some are waaaay overpriced, too low or just plain flakes. I realize, and am prepared, to pay what seems to be the going rate of somewhere between 10-20K but would sure feel much more comfortable using a shop that someone here can recommend.

Thanks in advance.

Gary
Auburn auto body does great work. I know a lot of guys in my club have used them before with great results.
Old 12-23-2018, 05:41 PM
ncali
Pro

Received 89 Likes on 79 Posts

shanahans on power inn road or Bertoluches on stockton blvd

Get notified of new replies

To Good body shop in the Sacramento Ca. area?

Quick Reply: Good body shop in the Sacramento Ca. area?