Notices
C7 Forced Induction/Nitrous C7 Corvette Turbochargers, Superchargers, Pulley Upgrades, Intercoolers, Wet and Dry Nitrous Injection, Meth
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advice for 1000whp

Old 06-14-2019, 08:17 PM
blue_bomber697
CF Senior Member

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

So for you guys saying 1000whp is too much for the street then, you would say nitrous would probably be the best way to go? So I have the extra juice for the track and stick with my useable 840whp for the street? Im seeing my tuner on sunday to talk things over and we’ll see if we can fit a bottle anywhere.
Old 06-14-2019, 09:01 PM
Under-Pressure
CF Senior Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by blue_bomber697 View Post
So for you guys saying 1000whp is too much for the street then, you would say nitrous would probably be the best way to go? So I have the extra juice for the track and stick with my useable 840whp for the street? Im seeing my tuner on sunday to talk things over and we’ll see if we can fit a bottle anywhere.
That's probably the most economical way. I don't think you'd need it that often. It will also cool intake charge on hot days. Only issue is maintenance of keeping bottle full, at the right pressure and solenoid maintenance every now and then
Old 06-14-2019, 09:52 PM
zuritausmc
CF Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

If you go that route, the plate kit may not fit depending on the blowers placement. With my NX plate installed it pushes the throttle body too far forward and hits the pulley. But this is on a Procharger
Old Yesterday, 03:18 PM
blue_bomber697
CF Senior Member

Received 75 Likes on 62 Posts
2018 C7 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by zuritausmc View Post
If you go that route, the plate kit may not fit depending on the blowers placement. With my NX plate installed it pushes the throttle body too far forward and hits the pulley. But this is on a Procharger
Doesn't look like an issue on my ECS set up. Pulley is out of the way of the intake. Did you end up making yours work though? What was your workaround?
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM
C7&7
CF Senior Member

Received 236 Likes on 197 Posts

That 1100whp was on E50 then? Does that mean you can no longer run pump gas or??? Did you happen to try pump gas when tuning and get any numbers for that?

And hello Tony! Yes I've been on the forum a long time. Just have a different screen name than my IG haha.
No when I maxed out the 1500 I ran e50. When I went to the 2200x I also added a low side and had to only run c16 if I was going to go beat on it. I had a 93 tune and a c16 tune. When I went to the 2200x it made a touch over 1100. Then I went to port injection and could run full e85 and made the same power with less boost.

Tim

Last edited by C7&7; Yesterday at 04:04 PM.
Old Today, 01:14 AM
zuritausmc
CF Senior Member

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Doesn't look like an issue on my ECS set up. Pulley is out of the way of the intake. Did you end up making yours work though? What was your workaround?
Well that's good. I just pulled it off for now. I'm still on the stock motor anyway so I'll just have to figure something out down the road.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Advice for 1000whp

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: