Notices
Other Cars Non-Corvette Content, Daily Drivers, Winter Beaters, Work Trucks, Tow Vehicles, for sale

Will The C8 be America's Hypercar?

Old 07-14-2019, 07:18 PM
SLO VETTE
CF Senior Member

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

wow that's a lotta pages. did the factory ever get back to you?

would take a wild guess that's a big fat no. doesn't impact safety, so it's probably low on the priority pole.

even though it's a chevy, decent paint isn't too much to ask or expect!

Originally Posted by proexpert View Post
See this thread for all the facts including many ******* posts by me trying to get the issue resolved.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...corvettes.html

Last edited by SLO VETTE; 07-14-2019 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-14-2019, 07:48 PM
Cygnus
CF Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Chevy could obviously build a "hyper-car" if they chose to do it correctly and not be held back by their name/brand.

Ford did it. The GT obviously qualifies as a hyper-car and no one shied away because it was made by Ford.
Old Today, 09:20 PM
Josh M
CF Senior Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
St. Jude Donor '19

Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
Chevy could obviously build a "hyper-car" if they chose to do it correctly and not be held back by their name/brand.

Ford did it. The GT obviously qualifies as a hyper-car and no one shied away because it was made by Ford.
I don't consider the GT a hyper car either........it also depends what your definition of hyper car is. My definition is really rare and very high end like the F40, 50, Enzo, LaFerrari, SF90, Zonda, Veyron, etc.........cars like the Aventador, 488, GT, etc........I consider those supercars. I do think the Corvette could sneak into the super car conversation, but it would have to do something about being more exclusive. Ford addressed that with the GT and doesn't just churn them out like they do the Mustang.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Will The C8 be America's Hypercar?

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: