Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

[VA RATPACK] Virginia Beach Cruise 9/8/07

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:56 AM
ZZ4Vetteguy
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by Black94Coupe
Someone will need to take me to a 7-11 though so I can bring some brewskis!
Sparks is NOT beer!

Oh yeah, and guys, try not to joke me too hard that my C4 is broke, AGAIN!! Lol

Matt

If you REALLY want to bring your Vette, I can always drive the Duramax and tow it for you. I am sure the big crew cab 2500 with a car trailer would handle the twisties better then the C4 would anyways.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Black94Coupe
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZZ4Vetteguy
Sparks is NOT beer!

...Who says?

Matt
Old 09-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Grease Monkey
Team Owner

Cruise-In 8-9 Veteran
aka/Trunk Monkey/Banned For Life/Corvette For Life

Originally Posted by OIF2XVET
already got your back and pm'd giles about us. we get a little goofy but nothing extreme. unless there is a tunnel involved

Haha, thanks Brian. Cant wait to see all you guys and gals again. Its gonna be great! Someone will need to take me to a 7-11 though so I can bring some brewskis!

Oh yeah, and guys, try not to joke me too hard that my C4 is broke, AGAIN!! Lol

Matt
I will give you a ride there on the way to Joes... and I will bring some goodies too
Wayne, we are sure gonna miss you this weekend, but enjoy the race...think of us when you are enjoying a cold one.
I have an extra I can let someone borrow for the day. Doug, can you bring your extra one in case someone needs it...oh, and charge it
Hope to see you on the next one Wayne
I will charge them this time
Sparks is NOT beer!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:37 AM
98 ND500
Instructor

I had an outage scheduled this weekend but it looks like it is going to be cancled. Is it too late to join in? Mike
Old 09-07-2007, 07:34 AM
OIF2XVET
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

98 nd500 I am not hosting the event but i know joes answer and its sure come on out. Matt, what in the world were you thinking with that avitar or should I say "wuz up G, you need to change that avitar for rizeal" I will see eveyone tomorrow morning. Jynean flies in tonight and she is excited to see eveyone again.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:37 AM
Black94Coupe
Burning Brakes

98 nd500 I am not hosting the event but i know joes answer and its sure come on out. Matt, what in the world were you thinking with that avitar or should I say "wuz up G, you need to change that avitar for rizeal" I will see eveyone tomorrow morning. Jynean flies in tonight and she is excited to see eveyone again.
Lol, it was from a fishing trip last year for work. I was up way too late last night and changed it.

Matt
Old 09-07-2007, 08:04 AM
OIF2XVET
Melting Slicks

Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts

well your up way too early too. trust me i'd stil be asleep if i didn't have to be at work at 5am.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:05 AM
Allthrottleandsomebottle
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 26 Likes on 13 Posts
Virginia Events Coordinator
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
NCM Ambassador

Burn-outs at the airport..................ye ha
Old 09-07-2007, 10:31 AM
Black94Coupe
Burning Brakes

well your up way too early too. trust me i'd stil be asleep if i didn't have to be at work at 5am.
Haha, I was supposed to be at work at 7 and up by 530. I called my boss and tried to tell him I couldnt come in today. I will find the link to the thread from last night. But, my boss called me 5 times this morning cause I never directly talked to him and so he was pissed and started yelling at me for not coming in. Whatever, I only have this job for another month and then I go to "The Island of Dreams"

Matt
Old 09-07-2007, 10:52 AM
ZZ4Vetteguy
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by 98 ND500
I had an outage scheduled this weekend but it looks like it is going to be cancled. Is it too late to join in? Mike
You will be on the list sometime today...of course your invited, of course there's room.

Originally Posted by ALLTHROTTLE&NOBOTTLE
Burn-outs at the airport..................ye ha
There will be no burn-outs at the airport...that is the 1/2 mile straight on Flanagans Lane.

Hmmm.... you know there is enough of us, we could as my people say, "go into the business"...the worlds first Corvette Mafia. Just think, I could be the Corvette Godfather.
SHHHHH....don't tell any of my family I said that.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:24 PM
obxfunn
Drifting

St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10
FedEx Bowl 4 St. Jude '09

My car is still not fixed. It sucks having your car broke for 5 months!! I might be able to hook up with you guys next year... maybe! What was going to be a birthday present to myself in April is coming to be a Christmas present to me.
Old 09-07-2007, 01:32 PM
Grease Monkey
Team Owner

Cruise-In 8-9 Veteran
aka/Trunk Monkey/Banned For Life/Corvette For Life

Originally Posted by 98 ND500
Hope to see you there
I can't wait to see y'all.
Lol, it was from a fishing trip last year for work. I was up way too late last night and changed it.

Matt
tryin to copy me... I put me in mine first.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:57 PM
jpm5321
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

Originally Posted by obxfunn
My car is still not fixed. It sucks having your car broke for 5 months!! I might be able to hook up with you guys next year... maybe! What was going to be a birthday present to myself in April is coming to be a Christmas present to me.
No reason to miss out. Come out and ride along for the cruise and food. Sure there are plenty of us who will have extra room.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:44 PM
ZZ4Vetteguy
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Dang, with all the people without cars am I gonna have to break out the 2500 crew cab so everyone can go? I can take 4 (+ me = 5), and it has 4 tv screens and jacks (and a/c plug) to hook up your favorite game system. I underestimated the coolness of my father till he bought this truck.

Although I think the big a$$ Duramax would look a little out of place on a Vette cruise.
Old 09-07-2007, 03:54 PM
jpm5321
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15

haha that'd be sweet. I know I can take a person with me if they need a ride... long as they don't mind riding with an 18 year old who likes the windows down and the music up we're good to go!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:34 PM
wayneinvirginia
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Cruise-In VIII Veteran

Joe and all the rest of you. I'm expecting to see lots of pictures from this cruise. Since I won't be there to observe first hand I will require photo documentation of everyone that participated.

And don't forget to remind everyone about the go karts in Portsmouth next Saturday. You have a few on this Cruise that haven't signed up for that yet.

Have great time guys and girls!!!!!
Old 09-07-2007, 05:08 PM
mcgilles
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

planning to be there!

Mike

Get notified of new replies

To [VA RATPACK] Virginia Beach Cruise 9/8/07

Old 09-07-2007, 05:17 PM
mcgilles
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The starting address is a few posts up. If you put the ending address in there from the starting point...you GPS would go on strike halfway through the cruise. I will have printed directions to hand out at the Rally site. (Sorry guys, no fancy maps like Steve hands out...I don't have that much patients...LOL)

I will be at the Rally point about 10:15ish. The plan is to be on the road at 11am, so as for call time I would suggest being here no latter then 10:50 so we can have the "drivers meeting"
if you send me a list of turns I can put them into my GPS program and post maps in jpg format for anyone to download and print to bring along
Old 09-07-2007, 06:08 PM
ZZ4Vetteguy
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by wayneinvirginia
Joe and all the rest of you. I'm expecting to see lots of pictures from this cruise. Since I won't be there to observe first hand I will require photo documentation of everyone that participated.

And don't forget to remind everyone about the go karts in Portsmouth next Saturday. You have a few on this Cruise that haven't signed up for that yet.

Have great time guys and girls!!!!!
Come on Wayne, look who you are talking about here...you KNOW I will get pictures....I mean thinking that I won't take pictures is like thinking a ricer won't have a fart can.

They may not be posted till Sunday night, but I will have plenty of them for ya.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:32 PM
ZZ4Vetteguy
Race Director

St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by mcgiles
if you send me a list of turns I can put them into my GPS program and post maps in jpg format for anyone to download and print to bring along
I am really not avoiding the question Mike, just trying to multi-task and tie up some loose ends vie the phone and email so I can get the the store to pick up some wheel cleaner and get home to have a chance to clean the Vert while I still have sunlight.

I will try to get it out to you a little later when I run out of workable light.

Quick Reply: [VA RATPACK] Virginia Beach Cruise 9/8/07