Southeast Alabama | Arkansas | Florida | Georgia | Kentucky | Louisiana | Mississippi | North Carolina | South Carolina | Tennessee | Virginia

Kentucky resident looking at a C7 in Florida

Old 03-26-2024, 05:51 PM
randall2231
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kentucky resident looking at a C7 in Florida

As the title says I live in the Northern KY area and am seriously looking at a C7 ZO6 that is in the Orlando/Longwood area. I was wondering if anyone local to the Orlando area would want to do fellow member a favor and take a look at the vehicle before I make the trip down to Florida. Below is a picture of the vehicle. Pictures look great but the dealer has had the car for a while which to me raises a red flag. Thank you!
Old 03-28-2024, 02:21 PM
road pilot
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,262 Likes on 821 Posts
2023 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C2 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2016 C5 of Year Finalist

Originally Posted by randall2231
As the title says I live in the Northern KY area and am seriously looking at a C7 ZO6 that is in the Orlando/Longwood area. I was wondering if anyone local to the Orlando area would want to do fellow member a favor and take a look at the vehicle before I make the trip down to Florida. Below is a picture of the vehicle. Pictures look great but the dealer has had the car for a while which to me raises a red flag. Thank you!
2 years ago we had a lot of flooding in the Orlando region. Many cars got caught up in the storm. Be careful and check out
for flood issues.
Good luck

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Kentucky resident looking at a C7 in Florida