Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 12:14 PM
L.A.P.D.
Supporting Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06
Default Changes at L.A.P.D.

Hello everyone,

My name is Keith Edelen and I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum, as I am the newest member of the team at the L.A.P.D. I have been a gear head for years and finally have the opportunity and time to do what I enjoy most by joining their great staff.

I will be handling internet sales, customer relations, and a few other things, but I wanted everyone to be on the lookout for some fantastic new products that are being developed here at the shop. Also, check out our new website at www.thelapd.com when you get a chance.

You will see a renewed and sincere effort on our part to earn your business. We will be posting some great specials for this holiday season and look forward to doing continued business with the Corvette community. Please feel free to email me with any comments, questions, or concerns. My email address is keith@thelapd.com. I welcome your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and happy holidays from all of us at the L.A.P.D.
Old 12-07-2007, 07:10 PM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

to Lapd for hiring Keith. He's a great guy and will be a valuable asset to their company. As a vette owner and contnuing forum member, he knows what us customers want and expect. Congrats Keith on the job!!!

Jason
Old 12-07-2007, 09:01 PM
1bdasvt
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '06-'09

Is Al still there?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:32 PM
Brabus2
Safety Car

Originally Posted by spiral04
to Lapd for hiring Keith. He's a great guy and will be a valuable asset to their company. As a vette owner and contnuing forum member, he knows what us customers want and expect. Congrats Keith on the job!!!

Jason
Wait a minute...Is this Keith owner of the silver C5Z and some of the cleanest audio sounds I've heard in a Vette?
Old 12-07-2007, 11:36 PM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Brabus2
Wait a minute...Is this Keith owner of the silver C5Z and some of the cleanest audio sounds I've heard in a Vette?
I'm not sure about the sounds, but yes he has the silver Z with a very similar head and cam package to me. He has a little more power
Old 12-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Brabus2
Safety Car

Originally Posted by spiral04
I'm not sure about the sounds, but yes he has the silver Z with a very similar head and cam package to me. He has a little more power
Jason, the Keith I'm talking about is a forum member and goes by this username - Kln104.....and he's been with us at the Valley GTG and the OC Block meet on occassion. I do hope we are talking about the same person, becuz he's straight up of one the nicest guys!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:00 AM
Vindication
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

same 1
Old 12-08-2007, 12:19 AM
Brabus2
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Vindication
same 1
Good to hear it!
Old 12-08-2007, 12:34 AM
spiral04
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Brabus2
Jason, the Keith I'm talking about is a forum member and goes by this username - Kln104.....and he's been with us at the Valley GTG and the OC Block meet on occassion. I do hope we are talking about the same person, becuz he's straight up of one the nicest guys!

It is he!!!
Old 12-08-2007, 01:32 AM
L.A.P.D.
Supporting Vendor

St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06

Hey everyone,

I thank all of you for the positive comments and hope to live up to your expectations. I love this business and am proud to be working with the rest of the team at LAPD. I hope to see some of you tomorrow at the GTG or on Sunday in Riverside at Hooters.

Have a great and safe weekend.

Keith

As a side note: Richard I am sorry to hear of you selling one of the most beautiful cars I have seen. Of course I wish you good luck with a speedy sale.
Old 12-08-2007, 03:36 PM
Brabus2
Safety Car

Originally Posted by L.A.P.D.
As a side note: Richard I am sorry to hear of you selling one of the most beautiful cars I have seen. Of course I wish you good luck with a speedy sale.
Keith, thanks for your support buddy! I'll be stopping by the shop soon to say hi.

Get notified of new replies

To Changes at L.A.P.D.

Quick Reply: Changes at L.A.P.D.