Southern California Southern California

NMCA AutoX: Sunday April 15

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2018, 03:21 AM
CA_WxMan
Racer

Received 52 Likes on 37 Posts

We had an amazing time all weekend long. We met a bunch of great people and they were all helpful and willing to offer advice - or just keep us from burning the car to the ground (Thank You DH).

RIFRAFT, the Wilwood crew, the gang from PCH Rods, and the Racing Byrds were all friendly and welcoming. Jane Thurmond took Brittany for a ride (with an extra turn or two ) in her awesome red C2, and Trish let her help with timeslips on Sunday.

Here's picture of us with Saturday's Special Recognition award from Wilwood.

Classic Muscle was a tough class, but I'm still looking forward to next month's event.
I hope to see you guys out there again.

-Chris
Old 04-17-2018, 09:44 AM
Dirty Howie
Team Owner

Received 227 Likes on 179 Posts

Originally Posted by CA_WxMan
We had an amazing time all weekend long. We met a bunch of great people and they were all helpful and willing to offer advice - or just keep us from burning the car to the ground (Thank You DH).

RIFRAFT, the Wilwood crew, the gang from PCH Rods, and the Racing Byrds were all friendly and welcoming. Jane Thurmond took Brittany for a ride (with an extra turn or two ) in her awesome red C2, and Trish let her help with timeslips on Sunday.

Here's picture of us with Saturday's Special Recognition award from Wilwood.

Classic Muscle was a tough class, but I'm still looking forward to next month's event.
I hope to see you guys out there again.

-Chris
Didn't know you got that award ....... NICE!!

I'm signed up for May 20

DH

Quick Reply: NMCA AutoX: Sunday April 15