Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Tucson Vette Club?

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 06:17 AM
Gothikka
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tucson Vette Club?

I apologize for not using the search option. I'm currently deployed to Kuwait and for some reason the system admin here blocked that feature from our computers.

Anyways, I was wondering if there was a Vette club in Tucson AZ? My wife and I are in a muscle car club but we thought it would be really fun to do some Corvette only nights. We have seen a few Vette convoys while driving around the local deserts and it looked like a ton of fun. If anybody has any information that could help me I would really appreciate it.

Thanks, Ryan
Old 09-26-2006, 03:56 PM
Norris
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try this http://www.tucsoncorvetteclub.com/index.html Here is another one also http://www.sonorandesertcorvettes.com/ Hope this helps
Old 09-26-2006, 09:01 PM
blacksedan87
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Ryan:

Did you look in the top portion of this section? You would have seen my Arizona Happenings thread click here!

In it I list as much stuff as I could find, including the web sites and names of all the clubs of which I am aware in all of Arizona. I am located in the Phoenix area, but I tried to make sure that no one was left out state wide.

Best of luck in the Middle East and here's to a safe and swift return home!! Thank you for your service!
Old 09-30-2006, 02:00 AM
Wayne O
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

The Tucson Corvette Club is more of an Eastside club and actually runs competitive events as well as social happenings. Southern Arizona Corvettes is more of a social club for those living in the West and Northwest areas. A couple guys I met from the Southern Arizona Corvette Club said there are now 4 different Corvette clubs in Tucson.

I've been to a couple TCC events but due to my schedule, postponed joining. I now have my application completed and plan to join soon.

Good luck!
Old 10-07-2006, 04:24 AM
DVNTST8
Le Mans Master

Location: if you have a ? on my avatar, please contact me directly, you spineless twit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

What Wayne O said is right. Also, http://arizonavette.net/ is the home of Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts, or ACE, a social cruising club with no membership dues or officers, (and a lot less of the stuff that caused the splitting of the clubs down here) and mainly just has get togethers and cruises and such. Check it out.

Get notified of new replies

To Tucson Vette Club?

Quick Reply: Tucson Vette Club?