Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Need Owners to Bring Exotic Vettes (Crazy Cowboy) to the Southwest

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2020, 05:42 PM
johnsimion
Navigator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Need Owners to Bring Exotic Vettes (Crazy Cowboy) to the Southwest

Hi, I've been in contact with Dan to see about getting him to come here to Las Vegas to soundproof my 2019 C7. He's interested in helping me but needs more Corvettes to soundproof to make the trip worth his while. Dan is highly experienced in doing this work and I'd trust him over any of the locals who aren't familiar with our precious cars. I talked to Dan about having him come to Las Vegas, but I'd be willing to come to Phoenix or Southern California to have him do my car if that's what it takes to get him out here. No matter where he does the work, we need to generate more interest for him to make the trip. If you're in Las Vegas, Phoenix or Southern California and would like to get Dan to soundproof your Vette, please post here or PM me. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2020, 02:55 PM
SingleTrackMinded
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,359 Likes on 903 Posts

Dan did two of our members (mine included) when he was at Sema, He drove down to Scottsdale to do it. Solid guy, great product. Best of luck getting a group together.

Last edited by SingleTrackMinded; 03-15-2020 at 11:19 PM.
Old 03-15-2020, 10:21 PM
johnsimion
Navigator

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, apparently nobody else is interested in getting Dan out here, so let me try another tack: Does anybody know a stereo or other reputable shop here in Las Vegas, preferably with Corvette experience, who would be capable of installing Exotic Vettes' soundproofing kit without butchering my car in the process? If not, I guess I can just do "Block-It."

Get notified of new replies

To Need Owners to Bring Exotic Vettes (Crazy Cowboy) to the Southwest

Quick Reply: Need Owners to Bring Exotic Vettes (Crazy Cowboy) to the Southwest