Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

TPS Motor Sport and my bad experience.

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2016, 12:25 PM
ticaohaha
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TPS Motor Sport and my bad experience.

Dear fellow corvette owners.
I wonder if any member in here got bad experience with TPS motor sport from California before ? I placed an order for ECS super charger with them on 6 of May, 2016. Mike told me it will be shipped within 2 weeks. But after two weeks i didnt get any update or tracking from him. I tried to call several times and Mike told me it will take 3 weeks. I waited for exact 3 weeks to contact him again. He said ECS will ship the super charger to my address and will give me tracking number in two days. I waited again but no tracking was sent to me.
Email him on 06/01 for and told Mike that i will report a scam to my credit card company if he not going to do anything. Mike send me the UPS tracking number on 06/01. Then on 06/02 he cancel it.
Im so tired with TPS now. What should i do ?

I had no experience with super charger order before ,and also this is my first corvette.
Old 06-03-2016, 10:59 PM
mitchydkid
Drifting

Received 169 Likes on 85 Posts

I've had a bad experience with them too. You have to be persistant from this point and bug them... bug them... bug them.

Last edited by mitchydkid; 06-03-2016 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 12:47 AM
///ADMAN
Melting Slicks

Received 471 Likes on 307 Posts

You shouldn't have to do that with any vendor.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:25 AM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,481 Likes on 1,944 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

If it's an ECS, have you tried calling ECS? Is that not obvious?
Old 06-04-2016, 11:52 AM
ticaohaha
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i checked ECS website they said the system is available and ship within 3-5 business day. However i purchased the super charger from TPS motor sport not directly ECS.
Old 06-04-2016, 03:14 PM
HighTeq
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Yeah Mike is hit or miss, mostly miss. I may have his cell number if needed?
Old 06-04-2016, 07:58 PM
neutron82
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,261 Likes on 1,056 Posts
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
C5 of Year Winner (performance mods) 2019

I have dealt with Mike on a few occasions and never had an issue, having dealt with the other company mentioned I would lean more towards them being the problem... he is just selling the product and is at the mercy of the supplier... I have had horrible experiences with the manufacturer of that supercharger, so bad that I will never spend a dime with them again... if it were me I would work with Mike to either get a refund or get you an a&a kit instead for the same cost... a&a probably has their kit in stock ready to go and don't just say that to get your money and then make you wait
Old 06-06-2016, 05:14 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Kobe,

I was VERY honest with you that it would take 3-4 weeks for your kit to ship. At the 3 week mark you started calling ECS and my company and accusing us of trying to SCAM you. What is pretty disturbing about your comments is I also helped you get financed for this supercharger. At the time you purchased it you were extremely happy and I'm not sure what changed.

I do NOT ship the superchargers myself they are shipped directly from ECS... I will find out why the shipping label was canceled. TPS has NOTHING to do with the shipping label being canceled. The tracking number was provided by ECS. BTW, you placed your order on May 6th and today is June 6th... your kit is technically on time but I will find out why the label was canceled.
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone #: 408/898-4632
Email #: MikeM@TPSMotorsports.com
Authorized dealer of Corbeau Seats, ECS Superchargers, Edelbrock SuperChargers, A&A Superchargers, Kooks, Whipple, Magnalow, Corsa, Borla. LG Motorsports, Procharger, Billy Boat Exhaust, AWE Exhaust, American Racing, TPS Brake Rotors/ Kits, Stainless Steel Brake Lines & much more...

Last edited by TPSMak; 06-06-2016 at 05:15 AM.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:24 AM
TPSMak
Supporting Vendor

Received 270 Likes on 204 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Unfortunately, since we do not manufacturer most of the products we sell it does take some time at times.. especially since many items are custom OR items do go on backorder from time to time

TPS has been around since 2008 and have 1000's of satified customers... do we make mistakes or are suppliers sometimes take longer than our customers like? Yes... Are some of our customers impatient even though they've been told the ETA? Yes... Unfortunately, we're not selling T-Shirts and shoes and custom items do take time to produce sometimes.

Last edited by TPSMak; 06-06-2016 at 02:38 PM.
Old 06-06-2016, 08:10 AM
Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Hi Kobe, I am really sorry for the delay on getting the kit out. This time of year the C7 kits are usually 2-3 weeks and yours was a little more. We are working very hard to keep these kits moving but we are getting more orders than we anticipated and it is slowing down production a bit. Please don't blame Mike for this as it 100 Perfect our fault and I truly apologize. Send me an email when you can and I will send you some T shirts and stickers for you. The shipping dept reprinted the tracking number as it did not make it out the day it was scheduled...

It is scheduled to be to you Thursday..

UPS 1Z491AY04247253864

Here is my direct email for you if you need any assistance from here on out.. chris@eastcoastsupercharging.com

Get notified of new replies

To TPS Motor Sport and my bad experience.

Quick Reply: TPS Motor Sport and my bad experience.