Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Thanks to Chuck CoW and Neil Chadwick

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 09:35 AM
BAT
Le Mans Master

Received 1,257 Likes on 550 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Default Thanks to Chuck CoW and Neil Chadwick

First, a HUGE shout out to Chuck CoW! Was trying to research tunes and decided to use Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester. After reading others communications and results from him, I decided to give him a try for my bolt on '99 vert. After several PM's with Chuck, I placed my order and per his (and others) suggestion, moved communication to telephone. Chuck answered (or returned my call) typically within minutes. The first being at nearly 11 pm on a Sunday night (I called shortly after 10:30 assuming I'd get a business line and would leave a voicemail). From beginning to end, Chuck was right there to guide me and answer all my questions. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. I'm glad and feel confident I made the right choice. The car absolutely performs as I hoped it would, and then some! Now my only problem is I need more sticky tires because I'm having a hard getting traction!

Thanks a million times over Chuck!

Next, Neil Chadwick of Chadwick's Triple Play. Again, through the forums and some research of my own, I opted to give Neil's products a try for my detailing and car care needs. From the first email inquiry through his web site, and his (really him and not a sales rep) reply within a few minutes (again, late on a Sunday night). His willingness to reach out to customers and address their questions, personally and not simply using a "copy and paste" for general answers, as well as customer testimonials, I was willing to give him a shot. My package arrived on time and as promised. A little extra something in it along with a hand written, personal note, went a long for me. I tried the products following the easy to follow instructions and am VERY impressed with what I see so far.

Thanks a million times over to you too, Neil!

I'm sure in both cases I could have gone a different route and may have gotten similar results (better or worse) but for me, customer service is a top priority. Knowing I can reach out, before, during and after the sale, is what sold me. If I knew the ins and outs of these area's, I probably wouldn't their help. But having not a clue about tuning or how to get that deep down CLEAR shine I've been chasing for.... my entire life, I figured I would look to others that could help. Even though I've been a member here for a long time, this is my first Vette and I want it to be everything I imagined a Vette would be, and these two guys certainly helped me to make it perform and look like I had always imagined.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:39 AM
RonR80
Melting Slicks

Received 201 Likes on 125 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

I totally agree , I had my tune done in person in Carlisle , I was booked with another bunch for a tune and some one introduced me to Chuck, after a long chat I was convinced and took my 04 to COW tuning. Runs like a champ and this was 4 years ago.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Pounder
1/4 mile/AutoX
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,082 Likes on 1,635 Posts

I first called Neil after using his product with some questions, he talked to me for over a hour. Now after many phone calls we have become very good friends. Neil is pure class !!

I love how Chuck and his competitor Doug (ECS) can be friendly to each other for our benefit !!!!

Makes this forum what it is !!!! GREAT !!!!!
Old 04-21-2017, 09:52 AM
BAT
Le Mans Master

Received 1,257 Likes on 550 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C7 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by Pounder
I first called Neil after using his product with some questions, he talked to me for over a hour. Now after many phone calls we have become very good friends. Neil is pure class !!

I love how Chuck and his competitor Doug (ECS) can be friendly to each other for our benefit !!!!

During one of my calls with Chuck, he had a lot of great things to say about Doug. That too went a long way with me. Even in private conversation, he praised others in the same field. We all know we'll have our own personal preferences on everything. I'm not here to say Chuck is the best and anyone else is garbage or that Neil is the best and all other products are junk. For me, I'm happy with the choices I've made and wanted to pass along my experiences with them. I know when I was looking around, posts like this helped (or hurt) with looking further into a vendor or product.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:16 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,091 Likes on 659 Posts

Originally Posted by Pounder

Funny thing is I think most people on the forum think we hate each other. (shhhh, don't tell anyone, drama sells!)
Old 04-21-2017, 10:39 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,480 Likes on 14,071 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moving this to the Transactions Feedback section.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:43 AM
justplainjim
Drifting

Received 367 Likes on 222 Posts

Never dealt with Chuck but Neil is a class act with great products.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:37 PM
frsr06
Drifting

Received 191 Likes on 133 Posts

Dealt with both - absolute class acts!
Old 04-22-2017, 10:20 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default It's threads like this.....

Originally Posted by BAT
First, a HUGE shout out to Chuck CoW! Was trying to research tunes and decided to use Chuck from Corvettes of Westchester. After reading others communications and results from him, I decided to give him a try for my bolt on '99 vert. After several PM's with Chuck, I placed my order and per his (and others) suggestion, moved communication to telephone. Chuck answered (or returned my call) typically within minutes. The first being at nearly 11 pm on a Sunday night (I called shortly after 10:30 assuming I'd get a business line and would leave a voicemail). From beginning to end, Chuck was right there to guide me and answer all my questions. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. I'm glad and feel confident I made the right choice. The car absolutely performs as I hoped it would, and then some! Now my only problem is I need more sticky tires because I'm having a hard getting traction!

Thanks a million times over Chuck!

Next, Neil Chadwick of Chadwick's Triple Play. Again, through the forums and some research of my own, I opted to give Neil's products a try for my detailing and car care needs. From the first email inquiry through his web site, and his (really him and not a sales rep) reply within a few minutes (again, late on a Sunday night). His willingness to reach out to customers and address their questions, personally and not simply using a "copy and paste" for general answers, as well as customer testimonials, I was willing to give him a shot. My package arrived on time and as promised. A little extra something in it along with a hand written, personal note, went a long for me. I tried the products following the easy to follow instructions and am VERY impressed with what I see so far.

Thanks a million times over to you too, Neil!

I'm sure in both cases I could have gone a different route and may have gotten similar results (better or worse) but for me, customer service is a top priority. Knowing I can reach out, before, during and after the sale, is what sold me. If I knew the ins and outs of these area's, I probably wouldn't their help. But having not a clue about tuning or how to get that deep down CLEAR shine I've been chasing for.... my entire life, I figured I would look to others that could help. Even though I've been a member here for a long time, this is my first Vette and I want it to be everything I imagined a Vette would be, and these two guys certainly helped me to make it perform and look like I had always imagined.

THANK YOU!

It's threads like this..... That keep me working and participating in the CF.

All too often, the bashing and slandering takes it's toll on vendors and a lot of the time

I don't even want to log in because people can be downright EVIL and they use the forum like a weapon.

Doug and I are simply here to earn a living.... and Hopefully DRAMA FREE.

... and, for myself I've encountered people I wanna NUKE WHERE THEY LIVE..... But, many times

over I've made some really close friends all around the world. It's guys like you and posts like this

that make it all worth doing day in and day out.

Thank you for taking the time to start a really nice thread!

Chuck CoW
Old 05-09-2017, 03:56 PM
runner61627
Burning Brakes

Received 379 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by justplainjim
Never dealt with Chuck but Neil is a class act with great products.
Same here - Neil Chadwick is a personable gentleman with outstanding products!

Last edited by runner61627; 05-09-2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old 06-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Z28ImpalaSS
Pro

Received 90 Likes on 62 Posts

I had Chuck Cow install his Cow Booster and Tune my '07 Vette at his buddy Charlie's house during the fall Corvettes in the Smokies in late 2014. Could not ask for better service from someone.

Started using Chadwick's Triple Play earlier in '14 on all my cars and haven't looked back. Great shine and super easy to use. Neil Chadwick is one in a million when it comes to customer service.
Old 06-10-2017, 02:32 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you so much for the plug my friend.

Originally Posted by Z28ImpalaSS
I had Chuck Cow install his Cow Booster and Tune my '07 Vette at his buddy Charlie's house during the fall Corvettes in the Smokies in late 2014. Could not ask for better service from someone.

Started using Chadwick's Triple Play earlier in '14 on all my cars and haven't looked back. Great shine and super easy to use. Neil Chadwick is one in a million when it comes to customer service.
Thank you so much for the plug my friend!

Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks to Chuck CoW and Neil Chadwick