Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

AMT Motorsports = Good Supplier

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 01:07 AM
ChrisLSx
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts

Default AMT Motorsports = Good Supplier

If anyone is on the fence about who to buy parts from, AMT Motorsports is an excellent choice.

My experience with AMT Motorsports started back in October when I purchased their adjustable camber kit, their upper control arm studs and vulcan motor mounts.

At the time of purchase, I emails them to ask what index settings on the camber kit I should start with in order to get me in the ballpark of my desired camber. When I told them my desire was between -0.75 and -1.0 degree front and rear, the response was:
"Do you really need these? That's a pretty low camber setting and the only time people tend to need these is sticky tires that can move the stock bolts (not street tires). I'd hate to see you spend money on something you don't need."
I was pleasantly surprised by this response as it showed a desire to serve the customer rather than simply sell $400 in parts.

Fast forward to yesterday afternoon and I'm out checking the torque on all of my suspension parts (it's been 1000 miles since install of parts so time to re-torque). As I worked my way around across the front upper control arm studs, one just keeps ratcheting (never clicks the torque wrench) and suddenly "pop"... broken stud. After a search all over the internet (ended up on their Facebook page), I located their phone number (my only gripe is that their phone number isn't on their webpage contact...) and Mark answers. I tell him the situation, he's in disbelief, he apologizes for the inconvenience and on his own offers to overnight me 2 (one replacement plus a spare). Sure enough, FedEx rolls up this afternoon with the studs. Included was a personal letter from Mark that again apologized for the faulty part and reiterating that with over 1000 studs sold this is the first to EVER fail. Made me feel good.

So in the end, I'm very happy with the dedication to servicing the customer.

P.S. - AMT Motorsports, if you read this, PLEASE add your phone number to your website.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:20 AM
Mark@AMT Motorsport
Supporting Vendor

Received 554 Likes on 264 Posts

Glad it all worked out Chris. Thanks for the kind words. I thought our phone number was on the site! I'll go take care of that right now. Sorry you had to call the FBI to get it.
Old 01-12-2018, 01:56 PM
ChrisLSx
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts

Mark, I dropped the broken stud in the mail this morning so you can analyze it.

Get notified of new replies

To AMT Motorsports = Good Supplier

Quick Reply: AMT Motorsports = Good Supplier