Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2019, 04:07 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Received 128 Likes on 109 Posts

Customer's Review:

Originally Posted by C6Z06Silverbullet
So I received the Front Splitter in the mail yesterday from EOS. Still waiting on the Side Skirts (got the side skirts in carbon fiber). I just got done installing the Splitter. Looks pretty good for being ABS hydrodipped carbon fiber. I went with this style splitter because I rub getting in and out of my driveway, hopefully I can still get in and out.....��. There are 13 bolts on the stock splitter, 9 of those holes line up with the new one. You have to add 4 holes. These are on either side of the openings on the new splitter. I also used 3M double sided tape. If you put all the stocks screws in just a couple of threads you end up with about a 1/4 inch opening. If you take a small pick you can peel the top off the 3M tape before you tighten the bolts. This way the tape doesn't stick before its lined up. For the 4 added holes I used the screws they supplied. If these dont hold up I will just drill out the holes and use GM plastic push clips. I don't like drilling holes but at least if I put the old splitter back.on you would never see them. Fits pretty dam good too. Here are some pics.

3M tape I used

The screw on the left is what they supply. The clip on the right is i will use if the screws don't hold up

New vs old

New vs old

After i put the 3M tape on

Old 09-05-2019, 04:09 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Product Showcase

Well I made it out of the driveway and back in without hitting Here's some pics on the ground.

Old 09-05-2019, 04:13 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts

Finally got around to installing the carbon fiber side skirts from EOS. I ended up using rivets along the rocker and screws for the rear flare and by the fender. This way if the fender needs to come off you don't have to drill out any rivets.

These are the rivets i used. Bought off Amazon.

Split style made for plastic & fiberglass

Here is one completely compromised

I used some M5 nuts and bolts to mount to the flare

No its not craked, just an imperfection from the mold. I did paint this backside with flat black paint. They comes with a gloss paint on this side.

Two bolts are stock location. The one i had to drill i used a philips head screw.

I will get some better pics on the car up soon
Old 09-05-2019, 04:19 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Front Splitter Lip & Side Skirts Rocker Panels $709.98

Originally Posted by stroked408

Selling a set of the Wide ZR1 carbon fiber side skirts and rear flaps. Will fit all standard wide body Z06s and ZR1s
$800 local pick up preferred will ship on buyers dime
also have a ZR1 splitter too that has some scuffs I’ll throw in for another $100

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 09-05-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 04:50 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Customer Review:

Corvette C6 Grand Sport / Z06 Front Splitter Lip & Side Skirts Rocker Panels

Originally Posted by MAD Matt
I have both their carbon fiber splitter and side skirts. The pieces are decent and fit very well for the price. They are a bit flimsy/fragile. In order for them to meet my requirements I added fiberglass filler to the under side of all pieces to give them more strength. While CF is suppose to be light weight, in my opinion, they needed a bit more mass to make them stronger. Overall, they turned out looking pretty good and I am VERY picky. The hardest thing to overcome is drilling holes in your rocker panels. However, that's what GM did so I went for it. GM also used black pop rivets for installation. The skirts come with screws and if tightened too much they simply won't grip. I ended up using a different screw with a coarser thread because of that issue. The only reason I didn't use pop rivets is that I wanted to easily replace one if it got damaged and drilling out pop rivets is some what of a PITA. Hope this helps.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 09-05-2019 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 05:31 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by AZGASSER
Just bought what was billed as a stage 2 splitter. However there are no side holes for the winglets. Was told to drill my own holes. I understand that this company has some of the best prices but better descriptions would help greatly. What I ended up with was a stage one splitter. Also, if you have an existing undertray this splitter won’t accommodate that either. Prices are great but the splitter I originally ordered was out of stock and the one shipped was suggested as an acceptable replacement. Company responded to emails but made no effort to help rectify the situation.

I agree I will never buy from them after being done the way they did me on a new part from them... THE PART WAS THE DRIVERS DOOR C.F. LITTLE PIECE . None of the small clips would fit in the door panel holes at all. Then on top of that the small clips well let just say this one piece was made really cheap.. CHEAP email me back after over a week & told me was sorry but couldn't take it back now that I TIRED TO PUT IT ON THE CAR... Robert
Old 02-01-2020, 03:38 PM
EvilRedZr1
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hi I’m looking for zr1 side skirts I don’t care if used what something look close to the oem style
Old 02-14-2020, 03:44 PM
Joshua_detwiler
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Z06 front splitter

I ordered a C6 ZR1 full aero kit from CF Kits & Performance five years ago and was stoked with the fit and finish until three weeks ago when I hit a dead animal at night and destroyed it. Turns out CF Kits & Performance went out of business so I took a chance on EOS with the new replacement splitter.

I bought it from the from their amazon store and the reviews were hit or miss so I was worried but took the chance. The packaging was top notch and they took extra care securing the splitter in the box with foam spray securing the splitter that was wrapped in styrofoam material.

I also read a review of the carbon being “notebook cover” thin; this isn’t true at all and the carbon is actually thicker than my CF Kits & Performance splitter. The other aspect of the reviews that was hit or miss was the fit; the splitter is actually a tad bit longer than the last (you can see in the photos) but completely livable for me.

I would highly recommend this product and company; the Carbon is good quality and matches my side skirts in color perfectly. If/when I get a C7Z I will get an aero kit from EOS!

Last edited by Joshua_detwiler; 02-14-2020 at 03:47 PM.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:47 PM
Gary Dyck
2nd Gear

I purchased the Rear Diffusers over the winter and the only choice I had was flat black. Do I need to have these painted before install???
Old 03-08-2020, 10:13 PM
Groomie
Instructor

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Installed the 2.5 splitter on the Z today. Great quality and more sturdy than their stage 2 or 3 kits. Install was a breeze and Fitment was perfect. Great product and customer support. I will post pics tomorrow. Coming from a stage 3 kit the car needed a change. Great product EOS.
Old 04-11-2020, 01:58 PM
ExtremeOnlineStore
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by r8z51
ordered a clear wicker bill and stage 3 winglets. Stage 3 winglets came damaged. I sent them pictures, and they immediately sent out a replacement. Great company.

Last edited by ExtremeOnlineStore; 04-11-2020 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-22-2020, 12:55 PM
bravo29
Burning Brakes

Received 102 Likes on 85 Posts

I thought I would add to this.

I bought a C6 ZR1 Rear spoiler. It came faster then I was told (by 5 days).

I had no issues with the product. I just added few coats of primer and then a few coats of Flat black. I can say it came in a well solid packed box to insure it wasn't bent or folded. Sits flush on my C6. A+ to them.
Old 06-06-2021, 06:14 PM
CharlieBianco
Advanced

Received 47 Likes on 16 Posts

Ordered from EOS last week the Stage 2.5 Aero kit for my C7. It says that it arrives on Tuesday the 8th! I can't wait!!!
Old 07-07-2021, 08:10 PM
harryk387
Pro

Received 85 Likes on 51 Posts

I’ve tried contacting EOS via email 4 times now, sent them a PM here and since they don’t seem to want to get back to me I feel I’m forced to make this a public request. I ordered a ZR1 extended spoiler from them a few weeks ago. (Not my first purchase from them, a few months back I purchased a ZR1 front splitter). They finally got the extended ZR1 spoiler back in stock that I had been waiting for, so I was super excited to finally place my order. The transaction was fine and easy just like my first purchase and the spoiler got to me quick.

When I went to install it, though, the spoiler did not fit properly and I also learned at that time that the holes on the spoiler do not line up with the holes already drilled on my z06 so I would have to drill new holes on the back of my car.. I already had a stock ZR1 spoiler back there so it already had a bunch of holes for where the stock spoiler mounts. Naturally I didnt want to drill more holes back there so I decided to send the spoiler back for a refund. They mentioned that I would be deducted $45 for return shipping which is fine they would also be deduct a 15% restocking fee which I questioned and never heard back. They said I only had a certain time period to make the return so while I waited to hear back on why I was being charged a restocking fee, I decided to package the spoiler back up and send it back so I wouldn’t miss the return window.

Since then I have followed up multiple times and still to this day no response. I don’t think it’s fair to deduct a 15% arbitrary restocking fee when I returned the spoiler immediately upon realizing it didn’t fit properly and I would have to drill holes on my car to get it installed. (When nowhere on the actual webpage does it say that new holes would be needed). EOS has issued a partial refund (purchase price minus $45 return shipping and 15% restocking fee) but all I’m asking is for the additional 15% restocking fee to also be returned which they have completely ignored
Old 01-20-2022, 09:28 AM
Archangel528
5th Gear

Great instructional pictures! I have the hydro dipped spoiler on my C6 and now I think I may get the front spoiler and side skirts. Any deals out there?
Old 03-28-2023, 02:03 PM
patc8
1st Gear

Default C8 window vent trim

I sent these back to EOS they wanted more pics I thought this was enough.

Quick Reply: Extreme Online Store - Forum Member's Feedback & Review