Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Not Happy With Zip or Willcox

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2020, 02:23 PM
Sammy T
Racer

Received 44 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Not Happy With Zip or Willcox

Zip: multiple quality issues. When I provide feedback (complain) I get “its not our problem, contact the supplier.” That is just weak sauce. You sold it, you stand behind it. Anyway, I no longer buy from them because of it.

Willcox: This one hurts...I really want to support them because of all the good they do for the forum, but their communication is terrible and shipping is just astronomical. Ordered a chambered exhaust in 23 July...no change in order status for five days. Then, it just went to “processing”. No shipping data. No tracking number. I have repeatedly emailed and called as their automated response directed. Still no tracking information...9 days later.

Ordered one of their adjustable resistance kits for the temp gauge...Basically a wire and a small circuit board. Small and light. Indiana to Washington State -$27? Really? Oh, and no shipping/tracking data for this either.

I am getting to the point where maybe I should just start building Chevelles. Lol.
Old 08-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Zip Corvettes
Platinum Supporting Vendor

Received 329 Likes on 191 Posts

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Zip: multiple quality issues. When I provide feedback (complain) I get “its not our problem, contact the supplier.” That is just weak sauce. You sold it, you stand behind it. Anyway, I no longer buy from them because of it.

Willcox: This one hurts...I really want to support them because of all the good they do for the forum, but their communication is terrible and shipping is just astronomical. Ordered a chambered exhaust in 23 July...no change in order status for five days. Then, it just went to “processing”. No shipping data. No tracking number. I have repeatedly emailed and called as their automated response directed. Still no tracking information...9 days later.

Ordered one of their adjustable resistance kits for the temp gauge...Basically a wire and a small circuit board. Small and light. Indiana to Washington State -$27? Really? Oh, and no shipping/tracking data for this either.

I am getting to the point where maybe I should just start building Chevelles. Lol.
Any example? I also get what you are saying, but that usually comes back to me and I don't say contact the supplier and complain. So what part was the quality issue, I like to hear these sometimes I can help and sometimes I can't, just depends on the part.

Quick Reply: Not Happy With Zip or Willcox