Notices
Ask Tadge Post your questions here for Corvette's Chief Engineer Tadge Juechter and then discuss the questions and his answers.

HUD adjustability 2019 Z06

Old 07-08-2019, 09:58 AM
RidgeRunner0207
CF Senior Member

Received 71 Likes on 45 Posts
Default HUD adjustability 2019 Z06

Hello Tadge,

I recently received my 2019/Z06 Vert on Saturday.

Its at the "detailer" now getting some XPEL, tint and Ceramic applied so I do not have the car until this Friday,but in any event while driving it the short distance from the dealer to the detail shop it seems that the HUD display is a bit out of level, it appears titled to the right horizontally, I searched the forum and found others who have a similar issue with respect to the HUD not being level when viewing it.

Is there a "LEVEL" adjustment available ?? Or is this a common defect that GM is aware of and has not resolved yet ?

If there is a easy fix where in the menu/settings would I find that adjustment. ???

Thank You

Last edited by RidgeRunner0207; 07-08-2019 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-09-2019, 06:42 PM
TNSQUIRE
CF Senior Member

Received 233 Likes on 170 Posts

Yes on the 2019 there is a HUD setting to change it from left to right. It's in the settings on the DIC.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.