Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

JUST FOUND

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2001, 08:07 PM
Chuck Pelton
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default JUST FOUND

WHILE CLEANING THE BASEMENT I RAN ACROSS 5 OR 6 1980 OR SO PROMOTION CORVETTES THAT ALL HAVE MINOR DAMAGE IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER. IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED I WILL DETAIL THE DAMAGE AND ATTEMPT TO PUT A PRICE ON THEM BUT I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MIGHT BE WORTH.
Old 11-14-2001, 01:20 PM
Leos 81
Burning Brakes

Default Re: JUST FOUND (Chuck Pelton)

I'm definitely interested, but would like to know what colors and type of damage. Please let me know.
Old 11-14-2001, 06:18 PM
Chuck Pelton
Drifting

Default Re: JUST FOUND (Leos 81)

Leo,
Thanks for your interest. I have looked at all of the cars and am providing you with an accurate description:

1-1976 Mahogany. Very slight bluge and perhaps a crack in the d.s. "a" pillar. Still in the original box.

1-1977 Red. Same problem but a little more obvious especially near the "t" top. Still in the original box.

1-1980 Yellow. Minor mark on the rear bumper. I really think that it will come off with a little help. Winshield has a scratch that goes from the passenger side to the driver side. I cannot easily feel it so it may come out. Car is dusty from not having the original box.

1-1981 Blue. Cracked d.s. "a" pillar also. It can be put back and is hardly noticed. Original box.

I sold these car for several years but have been out of the business for some time. Since I have them for sale it is my responsibility to provide you with a price, but to be honest I do not know where to start. Perhaps other forum members could help. I the mean time let me know if you still have an interest and I will persue a value.

Thanks,

Chuck

1-188

Get notified of new replies

To JUST FOUND

Quick Reply: JUST FOUND