Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

People I hate.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2005, 12:51 PM
TexasFight
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Don't sweat the small stuff. The kid is obviously jealous and pulling your chain for a reaction. Either ignore him or kill him with kindness. He will eventually go away and you will have something to laugh about at the reunion.

Do concentrate on your education and you will be able to do anything you want with your life (including buying more Sharks if you so desire). Make good lasting relationships and surround yourself with positive people. It is contagious.

Enjoy it because the ride gets faster and it does not go on forever. JMHO
Old 12-14-2005, 12:52 PM
sray454
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by carl a
oh to be young again!
Old 12-14-2005, 12:59 PM
SomeSayIllFixIt
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Two words "English Class"
Old 12-14-2005, 01:02 PM
copter
Drifting

His car might run in the 12's in the 1/8th.Just pay him no attention,he will go away.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:38 PM
LemansBlue68
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Do what a couple of seniors did back when I was in high school. The seniors were allowed to leave early if they had an afternoon job and no more classes. A couple of them were trash-talking each others cars so they backed them together rear bumper to rear bumper in front of the cafeteria windows so that all of us poor souls stuck in study hall could see. Then they proceeded to smoke'em off in reverse in front of all of us. The one who pushed the other the furthest won!! I never saw something so funny in my life!
Old 12-14-2005, 02:56 PM
redc3
Melting Slicks

like he said " like "
like is this the best todays public schools can do? like?
like stop dissn english class like!
like someone was dumb enough to buy/sell this shortbus a c3!!! like!
like todays youth are tommorrows care givers like
like that scares the **** out of me like
like like man! like

like,
like like
Old 12-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Maine Vette
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by redc3
like he said " like "
like is this the best todays public schools can do? like?
like stop dissn english class like!
like someone was dumb enough to buy/sell this shortbus a c3!!! like!
like todays youth are tommorrows care givers like
like that scares the **** out of me like
like like man! like

like,
like like
Dude, that's like so rough man!
Old 12-14-2005, 03:10 PM
frostbitten09
Pro

Originally Posted by gator79
mine to. looks like way to much time text messaging and typing on instant messenger. I have two teenagers and their spelling is horrible. and they are both good students. imagine a resume in the year 2018.
Lol srry guys ya im to used to texting people and aim. I just got used to online type fast n simple as possible. I think it is like this If its not for anything important who cares. Some bad grammer wont kill anyone
Old 12-14-2005, 03:14 PM
gerry72
Safety Car

Received 41 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by frostbitten09
...Some bad grammer wont kill anyone
Well, probably not until you start sending out resumes and die of starvation from no response.
Old 12-14-2005, 03:23 PM
redc3
Melting Slicks

this is gonna be weird but i remember a story in heavy metal ( the magazine ) set in the future and everyone spoke in slurred versions of todays words and whole words wer shortened to LIKE one to three letters. LIKE this is what we are screaming towards with todays slacker society
Old 12-14-2005, 03:24 PM
big_G
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by gerry72
Well, probably not until you start sending out resumes and die of starvation from no response.
LOL...funny you should mention that, gerry....I don't hire anyone who has poor grammar/spelling on their job app. or resume.....
Old 12-14-2005, 03:42 PM
Crab
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 70 LS1
How come the original guy hasn't responded once since the initial post?
Because he went to bed like I asked him to do. And hopefully he went to school all day and is learning how to spell and play well with others.
Old 12-14-2005, 05:48 PM
enkeivette
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Jims79
Wow my head hurts after that one too. This is why I will not buy my 16 yr old son a vette or let him join this forum. Sorry to everyone who made the mistake of reading this one.
You're not being fair to your kid, stereotyping him like that. If you think he has self control issues and would not be able to handle a Vette, I'd blame his parents. I had a Vette in Highschool and not once did I get a ticket or get into an accident. Also... I passed English class just fine.

Originally Posted by 1982CorvetteDude
Here's what todays youths have for role models so there's your answer

Damn...
Old 12-14-2005, 07:59 PM
frostbitten09
Pro

Well my dad wouldnt buy me a corvette.... I bought me one . He just was ok with it and has to sign papers.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:08 PM
1982CorvetteDude
Melting Slicks

Well my dad wouldnt buy me a corvette.... I bought me one . He just was ok with it and has to sign papers.
I find that hard to believe, where does a 16-17 year old that needs the parents to sign legal papers to purchase a automobile get that kind of cash to plunk down on a Corvette or any car at that? Your not old enough yet to receive a inheritance or trust fund because if you were you wouldn't need your dad to sign for anything.

Last edited by 1982CorvetteDude; 12-14-2005 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:12 PM
frostbitten09
Pro

I find that hard to believe, where does a 16-17 year old that needs the parents to sign legal papers to purchase a automobile get that kind of cash to plunk down on a Corvette or any car at that?

Pics of the car?
Im 15, and ill be 16 in 6 months(may). Pictures will be posted Sunday Night if all goes well. I got the cash from working my *** off durning summers, and the whole year. I have to go pick it up Sunday from columbia Maryland. Its a 2 hour trip one way. Do you want pics with me in it so you believe its a 15 year old. I picked it up with a broken UJoint so it will be flatbedded home want pictures of it unloading from the flatbed too. Come back monday ill have TONS of pictures.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:20 PM
1982CorvetteDude
Melting Slicks

Im 15, and ill be 16 in 6 months(may). Pictures will be posted Sunday Night if all goes well. I got the cash from working my *** off durning summers, and the whole year. I have to go pick it up Sunday from columbia Maryland. Its a 2 hour trip one way. Do you want pics with me in it so you believe its a 15 year old. I picked it up with a broken UJoint so it will be flatbedded home want pictures of it unloading from the flatbed too. Come back monday ill have TONS of pictures.

So you don't actually have a Corvette in your possesion yet? The way your post sounded it was like you were driving the car, Your not even in high school yet are you?

Yes I would like to see pictures and no you don't have to stand next to it.

Get notified of new replies

To People I hate.

Old 12-14-2005, 08:26 PM
frostbitten09
Pro

Your not even in high school yet are you?
You don't have go be a *****. I don't know any 15 year old that's almost 16 in Middle School. Im in 10th grade, and i paid for it i was waiting for this girl to find the title. She finally did so im going to pick it up and sign the papers Sunday. Sunday night once it's here i'll post pictures for ya you even want a video? Just incase you dont belive that a 15 year old can save his money for a corvette(something ive been wanting since i was 8). Ill even take a min. Long video for ya. So you can sit back and watch it, and say damn what a lucky kid.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:34 PM
1982CorvetteDude
Melting Slicks

You don't have go be a *****. I don't know any 15 year old that's almost 16 in Middle School. Im in 10th grade, and i paid for it i was waiting for this girl to find the title. She finally did so im going to pick it up and sign the papers Sunday. Sunday night once it's here i'll post pictures for ya you even want a video? Just incase you dont belive that a 15 year old can save his money for a corvette(something ive been wanting since i was 8). Ill even take a min. Long video for ya. So you can sit back and watch it, and say damn what a lucky kid.
I'm not trying to be a "*****", If your getting the car sunday ...great! I wish you the best of luck, there is nothing like owning a C3. But after your first this post in this thread your going to have a lot of growing up to do. I've been around the block a few times and know how big dreams the younger generation can have and will embelish things sometimes.

I will warn you though that a C3 isn't the most practical thing for a 15-16 year old, especially if your already going to have to work on it because they can and will be money pits. That will burn you out quicker than anything if you can't afford to drive your car. If you were my son I would have gotten you something a little newer and reliable, but thats me and everyone is different.

Good Luck with your purchase
Old 12-14-2005, 08:49 PM
TonySinclair
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gerry72

With two weeks left in this year, I'll nominate this quote as the funniest on CorvetteForum, 2005.

Quick Reply: People I hate.