C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Miss the VBP sale? Well, now I am having one.

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 01:14 PM
0Speed Hound
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we missed the experation date on the domain so the site will be back up in 24-48 hours. Thanks.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:17 PM
rihwoods
Race Director

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Speed Hound
we missed the experation date on the domain so the site will be back up in 24-48 hours. Thanks.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:42 PM
Lon Wayne
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vader Vette

A guy comes on the forum says hey guys I got the hook up and we give him greif . and I agree DZ Rickis Coolest guy ever he,ll give ya the headers right out of his shop (for free) not on yet Rick this summer I hope my tranny needs re-placed any way loosen up open your eyes and people dont be such busy bodies all the reply should have been is wow thanks .I missed the sale not a bunch of mumbo junko.
Old 12-31-2007, 02:49 PM
1982CorvetteDude
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Lon Wayne
A guy comes on the forum says hey guys I got the hook up and we give him greif . and I agree DZ Rickis Coolest guy ever he,ll give ya the headers right out of his shop (for free) not on yet Rick this summer I hope my tranny needs re-placed any way loosen up open your eyes and people dont be such busy bodies all the reply should have been is wow thanks .I missed the sale not a bunch of mumbo junko.

There were a few dumb remarks made in this thread that were uncalled for, the OP hasn't done a thing to anyone and there was no need to give him crap over it.

People sell as a middleman all the time, Wilcox is a good example for Corvette America stuff.......they sell on the forum and drop ship straight from the factory (Corvette America)....but no one is giving them grief
Old 12-31-2007, 06:20 PM
ratflinger
NCM Grand Opening Veteran
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 358 Likes on 250 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '17

Originally Posted by VettePower
This Vendor is strange. Both Dewitts and VBP are supporting members. So what makes this dude think we would buy off of a middleman instead of the real deal??????
VB&P will help you if you bought from one of their dealers just like if you bought from them. As long as a dealer is an authorized dealership you will get the same service. Do you go straight to GM to buy a new Corvette? So why worry about going to an authorized dealer for VB&P or DeWitts?
Old 12-31-2007, 06:47 PM
0Speed Hound
Former Vendor

Well that was a fast 24 hours. My site is back up. Just remember that sense my sale is only for CF members, the prices on the site are not the sale prices. You must contact me for those. Thanks
Old 01-04-2008, 08:34 AM
0Speed Hound
Former Vendor

final days people. Sale ends on Sunday.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2008, 09:14 AM
fauxrs2
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Some people good on ya Speedhound thanks for supporting the forum
Old 01-04-2008, 02:08 PM
VettePower
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by VettePower
This Vendor is strange. Both Dewitts and VBP are supporting members. So what makes this dude think we would buy off of a middleman instead of the real deal??????

Originally Posted by ratflinger
VB&P will help you if you bought from one of their dealers just like if you bought from them. As long as a dealer is an authorized dealership you will get the same service. Do you go straight to GM to buy a new Corvette? So why worry about going to an authorized dealer for VB&P or DeWitts?

Thanks for the info!! And if a middleman is cheaper then, it sounds like a good deal all around!!!

Quick Reply: Miss the VBP sale? Well, now I am having one.