C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Corvettetops.com?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2017, 06:09 PM
thunder1951
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Full view

Can you post a couple pics of the full view of your Vette so we can see how the top fits within the contour of the lines. Thanks

Originally Posted by daverulz
Pictures of the issues with my top. Please disregard the dust! She's still laid up from the winter with exhaust work.
Can you post a couple pics of the full view of your Vette so we can see how the top fits within the contour of the lines. Thanks

Old 04-06-2017, 08:32 AM
daverulz
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

I can try and get some pictures from a distance. It doesn't look terrible until you really start to look at it. At first glance I don't think you'd notice most of these problems.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:59 PM
turbocvette
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

forwarded this thread to Rich at www.corvettetops.com He called me and said you need to call him asap before slamming him on here. I know my top didn't come like that and fit perfect!! He did imply he would work it out with you. Worth a phone call??
Here's mine.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:14 PM
daverulz
Racer

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Absolutely I will give him a call!

I also hope that no-one is taking this as me slamming him. I mentioned that he was willing to work with me at the time and it was pretty much on me that it didn't get resolved any better. I did try and contact him a few times about the top, but dropped it because I figured it had been so long he wasn't really required to do anything to help me. However if he is still willing to help me of course I would love to have a perfect looking top!

Quick Reply: Corvettetops.com?