Old 11-02-2004, 01:43 PM
Maniac
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by reed62783
how is 300hp and 315tq wimpy?

llol for a new car around that price- i think it cant be beat-

But it not a Vette
If you read my post, I mentioned that the numbers were good for a new car priced at $24-25k. However, it is wimpy compared to my LT4 that I paid less than half for. I'm disapointed that Ford decided not to go with the SC DOHC which is what was originally planned for the GT. That's why I changed my mind about buying one.
Old 11-02-2004, 01:56 PM
kwik_ta
Race Director

Location: St. Peters MO Sometimes you have to prove yourself by doing alot of killing or alot of dying...

I have a deep love and respect for some of the older stangs (67-70)... and a special place in my heart for the 'pint-ang'... but none compare to the feel of a vette.

I've seen the car you speak of young skywalker, but performance it has not! the forces of the darkside has covered a lamb in lions clothing in hopes of luring you to the dark side. You must resist, or you fate will be sealed as one of them.

In all reality... it is a cool looking car. I'd drive one myself, but to keep the sticker shock down, they limited the performance as usual. I'll keep looking for another vette.
Old 11-02-2004, 09:53 PM
wildman378
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well I drove the new GT yesterday and didn't like it at all the interior and exterior are sweet IMO but it didn't handle worth nothing and it doesn't compare to the power my 95 has. The 300 hp in the car feels like 250 or so I mean it's miles apart from my 95 lt1.

maybe if it had been a cobra.....as for now still looking for a lt4 the mustang is out of the question.
Old 11-02-2004, 10:44 PM
LTs LT1
Advanced

The new 05 Mustang may be nice, but it is still a Mustang... Besides, when the V6 Mustangs hit the market for just over 20K they will be a dime a dozen.... Something no Corvette will ever be!

Quick Reply: looking for a lt4 update.