No Spark No Pulse??? - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

No Spark No Pulse???

Old 02-13-2018, 10:05 PM   #1
jsuzz_22

Default No Spark No Pulse???

I have a 94 vette and it has no spark no injector pulse its been sitting in my mechanics shop for weeks now and its becoming a lost cause... It has a 1yr old optispark, new plugs, new wires, new MAF, new Ignition coil, new Ignition control module, we both suspected ecm so i sent it in and it was repaired... stil nothing. Its so random he has a noid light hooked up to one of the injectors and when it doesnt flash it will just crank and crank no start, sometimes the light just starts to flash and it starts and runs fine (light still flashing) no skips no stutters then a couple mins later the car just dies out of nowhere! It just like someone flipped an off switch and the engine stops running and then the car wont start and the car wont have pulse or spark all over again. Could this be a loose or corroted ground wire? Or perhaps the MAP sensor? Could my opti be bad again? Wiring harness to opti is good, power to coil from ignition is there, he started to mess around with wires near the coil and car started but we still can locate a faulty wire can someone please help.
jsuzz_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • No Spark No Pulse???
  •