Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

Delco Bose Stereo

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2016, 05:45 PM
Big Bird 88
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Delco Bose Stereo

This is a Delco Bose system out of a 1988 Corvette.

It is the model with a cassette player. I am including the four speakers that I took out of the car also. Some of the mounting points on the speakers were damaged.

This stereo worked when I took it out, Tapes played and could pick up radio stations, HOWEVER it has the USUAL 28 yr old BOSE stereo issues. Popping and hissing ,but I was getting sound out of the speakers. I looked at the cones and they appear to be fine, I expect BUT am not sure, this is the usual candidate for an amp rebuild form one of the interwebs locations.

If you are looking to return your stereo to factory stock I guess this is a good candidate for a refurb.

These systems seem to have a huge price range on Ebay. I am going to put my stereo here for 2 weeks before I put it on Ebay.

I am asking $500 plus shipping (its a big heavy package) I will pack it well but for buyers protection, I would recommend insurance.

Sold as is, it is 28yr old electronic equipment afterall, but I know some people want it.

I have attached some pics. Any questions post or PM me.

Big Bird 88

Old 06-14-2016, 06:04 PM
Big Bird 88
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Mods - submitted to wrong forum, please move to parts and accessories.

Quick Reply: Delco Bose Stereo