Notices
C4s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C4 Corvettes For Sale as well as Modified or Stock Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: C7 Carbon

FS: Very clean '95 6 speed roadster (126k mi)

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 09:56 PM
Ben Buice
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beautiful Torch Red '95 6 speed vert

Copied from my CL ad:

Car currently has 127k.

Asking $7900

This is a hard to find, and very well maintained 1995 C4 6 speed convertible. This car has the smooth shifting ZF 6 speed, not the earlier 4+3. GM made the overwhelming majority of these cars in automatic form, especially towards the end of the model run (the last year of the C4 is '96). This car was in the same family for the last 20 years until my purchase. It has always been in a garage and it shows.

Both factory service manuals, original books and keys are included.

The paint shows no clear coat fading of any sort. There are just a few very small nicks and scratches which I've tried to show in the photos, but they are hardly even noticeable from more than 2 feet away. This car has all original paint, and has not been in an accident. The body and paint are truly exceptional for the age. You have to see this car in person to appreciate it.

A lot of love and care has been given to this car over the years, and I've done a lot of work myself. The most recent items replaced are:

-All 4 tires (Continental Contact DW) were replaced less than 800 miles ago.

-A brand new battery has been installed

-New alternator will lifetime warranty installed

-New drive belt and idler pulley

-New radiator hoses, and heater hoses along with a full coolant flush and GM green coolant filled.

-Synthetic oil change performed with GM factory filter and T5 5w40 engine oil.

-Gearbox oil changed using Castrol 10w60 synthetic oil as specified.

In the last few years (and only 8k or so miles) the water pump, Optispark, spark plugs (Bosch +4) were replaced.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few items, but it's plainly obvious that this is one of the most well maintained Vettes around. A lot of time and money has been spent to keep it very mechanically sound.

The AC is cold and the heat is warm.

The interior is in pretty good shape. It's been used as a convertible, thus has some slight warpage on the center console, along with some scratches on the usual grade of GM plastic. The seats are in excellent condition and have no tears or fading, they are the sport seats and function as they should.

The radio display lights up, but has no sound. I suspect an issue with the amp, but haven't dug into it. These Delco Bose systems are notorious for issues based on what I've read, and my plan was to replace the entire system if keeping the car. Honestly, I haven't missed the radio when driving the Corvette with the top down.

Speaking of the top, it's original, and 26 years old. It has a few spots where it's beginning to separate from the rear glass. It's not in bad shape by any means, but you'd probably want to have it redone if you want it perfect. I don't drive the car in the rain, so it hasn't been an issue.

I've tried to accurately describe this car in detail and cover as much as possible in a CL ad. This is truly a special car and I want it to go to an owner who will treat it as such.

If you've never had a Vette, or aren't even slightly familiar with them, please go see another vehicle. I'm looking for someone who knows, respects and Understands these cars for sale what they are.

I will only meet in a public place in Dunwoody, and will only deal in cash. Sorry, no PayPal, cashier's checks (unless I cash it as your bank before leaving), no shipping etc. Also, I will only negotiate on price in person, with cash in hand buyer who is serious. No offers accepted via email, so please don't bother. Let's not waste each other's time. A serious, mature and Interested buyer will fully understand my requests, I'm sure. Corvette enthusiasts welcome.

Please leave me your contact info via email, and I'll be happy to give you a call and answer any questions you may have.

I have a clean, open GA title in hand. I need no help selling.

Thank you so much for looking. I look forward to chatting soon.

Ben

Feel free to PM me or email with any further questions at Bmwtek21@gmail.com

Last edited by Ben Buice; 05-31-2017 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Missing information
Old 05-30-2017, 03:45 PM
dorri732
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

You should include photos, or at least a link to the craigslist ad with photos.
Old 05-30-2017, 05:37 PM
Ben Buice
Navigator

Default Pics (Car located in Ga)

Old 05-31-2017, 07:49 AM
Ben Buice
Navigator

Bump ttt
Old 05-31-2017, 04:45 PM
Ben Buice
Navigator

Price drop to $7900
Old 06-02-2017, 05:23 PM
Ben Buice
Navigator

I'm a little surprised this car is getting such little attention at the begining of summer. How many later C4, 6 speed convertibles are for sale right now?
Old 06-02-2017, 06:07 PM
ChumpVette
Safety Car

Received 1,312 Likes on 885 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben Buice
I'm a little surprised this car is getting such little attention at the begining of summer. How many later C4, 6 speed convertibles are for sale right now?
Priced to high.
Miles
Radio issues
Top issues
Few other issues I noticed in the pics that detract.

It is a nice looking car, but there have been nicer cars priced around the same dollar figure.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Ben Buice
Navigator

Originally Posted by ChumpVette
Priced to high.
Miles
Radio issues
Top issues
Few other issues I noticed in the pics that detract.

It is a nice looking car, but there have been nicer cars priced around the same dollar figure.
​​​​​​
Thank you for the glowing assessment. I'll take that under advisement.
Old 06-03-2017, 09:43 PM
Ben Buice
Navigator

Sold

Get notified of new replies

To Very clean '95 6 speed roadster (126k mi)

Quick Reply: FS: Very clean '95 6 speed roadster (126k mi)