Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VETTE Magazine put me into Collections - Arghh

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Old Rotor Head
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That mags not for me, no matter what your results are.
Old 11-26-2008, 09:10 PM
Oh 2 Fun
Le Mans Master

Received 560 Likes on 238 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '13, '15

Originally Posted by Cdn Z06 Mike
I have to disagree with you on this one It is absolutely the responsibility of Vette Magazine to be accountable for the actions of the people that represent them. It seems that Vette Magazine themselves are not interested is resolving what is such a trivial matter yet has reprecussions on a personal level. What is worse is that no efforts were made to contact Digivex to resolve the concern prior to going to a collection agency. Personally speaking again, I have enough choices and sources to obtain Vette information and Vette Magazine will never be one of them again. Blocking their blogs etc is another sign that they have no desire to resolve concerns they are faced with. I truly hope with the current recession they go belly up. Maybe that will cause more people to re-think their customer service mandate.

Digivex, its unfortunate you have had to go to these lengths just to resolve a matter as minimal as this over $17.00. Hopefully keeping this post alive will alert other Corvette members to avoid this publication and hopefully all others published under their umbrella.
Well, I agree with you....that Vette should have been more responsive in helping out.
Old 11-26-2008, 10:19 PM
themonk
Team Owner

Location: Calgary, AB. There's a reason why white was the only color offered on every year Corvette. Proud Canadian German Jamaican!
Received 1,457 Likes on 799 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09, '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

I can't see it going on your credit report without them having your SSN, atleast that's how it works here in Canada. Without all your info (birth date, SSN or in Canada SIN) how can they be sure it's you who they're collecting from rather than some dude with the same name.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:05 PM
jlbruggeman
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

I've subscribed to them and Corvette Fever for many years, have never seen a $12.95 rate, always pay my $29.95-usually at Mid America Funfest, had great luck with them. Too bad what happened to you, but I wouldn't let one mistake, and it was on their part, condemn the whole company.
Old 12-01-2008, 12:40 PM
PowerLabs
Le Mans Master

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Quick Reply: VETTE Magazine put me into Collections - Arghh