Sponsored by:

Help Problem Cyberdine Graphics

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 01:38 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help Problem Cyberdine Graphics

I know that the forum has had problems with Cyberdine graphics, there were PLENTY of warnings the last getting him banned as a vendor. However, when I wanted some custom decals made for my Corvette interior I didn't know who else to call on to get them to match my current other Cyberdine decals on the interior I have and bit.

So I sent out my new custom leather covered drivers sun visor with homelink to Alex to have some custom decals made. Sent it out over a month ago. Alex told me he received it and sent me some examples of the decals he was going to do. For the next few weeks no reply to emails or phone calls. I told him several times I had to have my visor back by a certain date and we are past that date now.

Besides feeling totally disrespected, missing my interior that is costing me a large event, I feel worried that he is going to keep my parts now.

What would you do? I have his contact info and am just about to have a local police officer friend "investigate"

Can anyone else local offer some help or more insight than the basic contact info?

Thank you! This is complete BS by the way, what is wrong with people?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
DRKMATTER
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '09-'10

Good thing you have a LEO friend to check into it! Once they are off the Forum, you are pretty much dealing with eBay types, IMHO. Hope it works out for you though brutha!

Old 12-08-2009, 01:51 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

I haven't had a problem with anyone on ebay. This is the worse experience I've had with anyone basically. I prisoner or 5 year old could have done better than Alex from Cyberdine
Old 12-08-2009, 01:53 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

Can any other Members or Police Officers contact me if you can help.

I have full contact information cell, address etc to provide but am trying to be respectful and not post it.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:16 PM
sbadd99
Pro

Received 93 Likes on 46 Posts

shame he did some great work for me a while back
Old 12-08-2009, 02:25 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by sbadd99
shame he did some great work for me a while back
what custom work did you have done and how long ago was this?
Old 12-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Lancejoker
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He was gonna do some work for me,but he was going through a divorce and that's when everything went south for him. I did talk to him maybe a month or so ago.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:43 PM
Grim Reaper
Race Director

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-‘19

Didn't even know he was back in business. Guess he's back doing it the same way he did before. I've avoided him since the first fiasco with him. Good luck
Old 12-08-2009, 10:46 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

I will report back if I am able to resolve this with Alex!
Old 12-09-2009, 12:11 AM
mosimann
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought some Cyberdine decals from Ebay and didn't have any problems. Shipping info had a woman's name (Paula maybe).
Old 12-09-2009, 02:38 AM
Jistari
Safety Car

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts

I bought the wheel center raised decals from him a long time ago. I gotta tell ya, the guy was great, a little hard to get a call back but when I got him on the phone he did everything required and more.

I got the impression that he wasnt 100% dedicated to this (the decal thing) and I realized it wouldnt be easy/quick to get a hold of him, but . . .
he was the only one making the type of decals I was looking for.

I could have gone with another vendor, but I decided to go with him because I wanted his product and that decision carries with it my understanding that Im going to have to put up with some unorthodox communication issues.

Not faulting you, but you did describe in your post that you were aware of similar problems others have had when dealing with him, but you decided to use him anyway.

I wouldnt expect you to be happy, but sending an leo ?
Old 12-09-2009, 05:38 AM
DeeGee
Tech Contributor

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts
2023 C5 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

I think my problem was the one that led to him being pulled as a Forum vendor.

I ordered a set of decals which included an airbridge decal. The set that arrived had rear corvette letters but no airbridge decal. That was the reason for the order so I tried to resolve it. I recognize the reason that the CF exists is because of our great Forum vendors. I even offered to pay shipping as I live in England. I didn't get any replies so I asked the mods to help. Alex ignored the mods too and the rest is history.

Theres no doubting the quality. His decals are awesome. It's such a shame that a guy who produces such great products has absolutely no customer service skills.

Wish I could offer advice but I never got my decal so I'm in the same boat as you.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:07 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

DeeGee sorry to hear that you didn't get what you paid for. Too bad you couldn't dispute it with paypal or your CC company.

Jistari, he has $350 of my personal belongings in his possession and will not reply back to me.
You wouldn't get the police involved?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:30 PM
DeeGee
Tech Contributor

Originally Posted by IDM
DeeGee sorry to hear that you didn't get what you paid for. Too bad you couldn't dispute it with paypal or your CC company.
Trouble was I got the kit; just not the right kit. The airbridge decal was only $15 and not worth the hassle.

Sad but at least most of the Forum vendors provide a great service
Old 12-09-2009, 01:34 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

I suspect some kind of secret criminal life or drug/alcohol abuse in this case.
I can't really think of anything else, the decals are of the best quality and design.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:36 PM
DeeGee
Tech Contributor

I think he has other vendors acting for the sales side now. I guess thats the best solution. Introduce a professional to market the decals.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:54 PM
mschamberger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by IDM
Originally Posted by IDM
I have full contact information cell, address etc to provide but am trying to be respectful and not post it.
I suspect some kind of secret criminal life or drug/alcohol abuse in this case.
I can't really think of anything else, the decals are of the best quality and design.

Wow, what a difference 24 hours makes.

I'm not judging you, I've been through the Cyberdine Graphic wringer before too. It was never resolved and I was out $23 (there's 2 martini's I'll never get back )

Get notified of new replies

To Help Problem Cyberdine Graphics

Old 12-09-2009, 02:14 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

Well mines a little more serious in this case I guess having a custom piece of my interior in his hand, and not to mention what I'm not able to do with the car now that I had planned.

I don't think those things I said are contradicting ? Im not going to give out his # or address to anyone unless it's a police officer willing to help. As for my comments on what I suspect, yeah that is really what I believe or perhaps just a crook? I'm not sure which is better, whatever the case there is a serious problem and his business license or allowance to have a business should be revoked big time!
Old 12-09-2009, 03:18 PM
mschamberger
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by IDM
Well mines a little more serious in this case I guess having a custom piece of my interior in his hand, and not to mention what I'm not able to do with the car now that I had planned.

I don't think those things I said are contradicting ? Im not going to give out his # or address to anyone unless it's a police officer willing to help. As for my comments on what I suspect, yeah that is really what I believe or perhaps just a crook? I'm not sure which is better, whatever the case there is a serious problem and his business license or allowance to have a business should be revoked big time!
I'm not arguing that you're wrong (I'd be p1ssed if I was you), but yeah, they are contradictory statements.

Where's the congruancy between: "I'll be respectful" and "he's a drunk"?

Last edited by mschamberger; 12-09-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:26 PM
IDM
Le Mans Master

I'll be respectful of his contact information so someone from the forum doesn't go bother him.
A police officer would be responsible with the info and I wouldn't worry about turning it over.

But I am not respectful of his actions and if he's not a drunk he might as well be as the result is the same if not worse right now. I have no problem saying he's an *** and a **** business man, I've been completely crapped on and disrespected and so have many others, this is unacceptable and he should be punished.

Quick Reply: Help Problem Cyberdine Graphics