C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

90mm TB

Old 10-15-2017, 11:25 AM
Smcgrath
CF Member

Default 90mm TB

I have an 03 z06 and am wanting to upgrade to a 90mm intake which would obviously require a 90mm TB. I know from reading other threads that an ls2 TB will work fine as long as you get the adapter for the electrical cable. My question is would a set up with an ls3 TB also work, still using a cable adapter because the plugs are different, because from searching ls3 TBs are much more available and cheaper to find vs an ls2 TB.
Old 10-15-2017, 08:09 PM
CactusCat
CF Senior Member

Take a read thru this thread. Most who have tried to use an LS3 have not been able to get it to work. If the LS3 did work then we'd all be using them. However, a slight glimmer of hope in the following thread. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...y-on-a-c5.html
The Following User Says Thank You to CactusCat For This Useful Post:
Smcgrath (10-15-2017)
Old 10-18-2017, 11:59 PM
2001CamaroGuy
CF Senior Member

Originally Posted by CactusCat View Post
Take a read thru this thread. Most who have tried to use an LS3 have not been able to get it to work. If the LS3 did work then we'd all be using them. However, a slight glimmer of hope in the following thread. https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...y-on-a-c5.html
I tried everything to get the LS3 TB to work without any success. I (and the guy that got it to work) have zero idea why it worked on his and not on mine as everything he did, I tried and everything I tried he did. His setup fails on my car and my setup fails on his. I gave up and will be buying an LS2 TB.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 90mm TB

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: