Notices
C5 General General C5 Corvette and C5 Z06 Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mental Break from Current World Events - First C5 Ride of Spring in MN!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2024, 05:01 AM
AnndyManuka
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's refreshing to see someone advocating for a mental break amidst all the chaos. I can totally relate to needing a moment to clear the mind. Recently, I've been trying to step away from the constant stream of news and instead focus on activities that bring me joy. Funny enough, I stumbled upon an article discussing the positive effects of taking a break from dating apps on mental health. It reminded me of how a simple drive in my car, just enjoying the scenery, can do wonders for my well-being. Sometimes, disconnecting from technology and embracing the simplicity of the moment is exactly what we need. Thanks for the reminder to prioritize our mental health, especially during these challenging times.

Last edited by AnndyManuka; 05-06-2024 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:58 PM
c5arlen
Melting Slicks

Received 837 Likes on 596 Posts

Eventually you will stop the monkey business of "thinking".... But first one must be 65 and "retire" from work and just live!... That takes guts and practice... Have you the guts?... A Corvette helps the practice part!
Old 04-29-2024, 05:27 PM
epimetheus-lee
Advanced

Received 40 Likes on 33 Posts

Interesting that we still need 'a mental break amidst all the chaos' four years later after the original post !
The sensationalism of the news has not changed ....
Old 04-29-2024, 11:25 PM
Tusc
Running Guns & Moonshine
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,345 Likes on 1,964 Posts

I can identify with the topic fully. My fix was taken away in Feb by a Tahoe adding air holes to the body. Driving the rental X3 does not do it. The Z06 needs to come together this summer and then the S600 will experience resurrection and a wrathful return to the roll world.

Quick Reply: Mental Break from Current World Events - First C5 Ride of Spring in MN!