C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wow Factor

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 11:36 AM
cthusker
Le Mans Master

Received 91 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Beatitt
That's where I live!! I was in AZ for business. I haven't seen a vette on the road in PA since the fall. I live deep in the country and because I have no traffic on my road the cinders are about an inch deep. It looks like a gravel road I got so sick of it the other day I took the bucket on my tractor and cleared the road in front of my house. It will be another month before the roads are clear enough to take her out.
Same here in north west CT! They use crap that not only eat your car but destroy the roads now. Big investigation going on because the DOT claimed they would save all this money switching to new de-icing material, but not it seems to be destroy the roads! Let's see how much money was saved by the BRAIN TRUST in charge of this project!

There is NO WAY I'd take my vette out with all the aluminum parts on it! This is some very nasty chemical soup.... the edge of the road in front of my place gets completely devoid of anything growing in the Spring now. Just have to sit tight hope for lots of rain to wash this crap off the roads before I'm taking mine out...
Old 02-28-2011, 02:34 PM
Mike Campbell
Le Mans Master

Received 1,069 Likes on 592 Posts

Why do we live in these crazy places?? Are we nuts or what?
Old 02-28-2011, 04:41 PM
paganharley
Racer

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

I wish they would do like in the sixites. You could order a car with any engine they built and what you wanted inside also. Like my mothers ford fairlaine starliner with 390 police inceptor engine in it.

Quick Reply: Wow Factor