C6 Corvette General Discussion General C6 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-20-2015, 02:27 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Exterior How-Tos
Print Wikipost

Anyone know a good place for paint chip and scratch repair near Redondo Beach, CA?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 10:46 AM
MAS12
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Anyone know a good place for paint chip and scratch repair near Redondo Beach, CA?

Looks like some A.H. keyed my hood this weekend. I see about 5 small scratches in the clear coat (each about 1/2 inch long) and one made it through the paint (about 1/8 inch). Is there any hope of getting it looking OK, or do I have to repaint the hood.

Please let me know if there is a good place in the South Bay area (Torrance, Redondo Beach, etc.)
Old 02-28-2011, 12:10 PM
odysseus1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Mark, P.M. for you.
Old 02-28-2011, 01:35 PM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

You may also want to post this in the Southern California forum. Might get more responses there.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:58 PM
MAS12
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Wildmanht
You may also want to post this in the Southern California forum. Might get more responses there.
Good Idea. I just did that. I'm a newbe and didn't even realize there was a separate local forum.
Old 02-28-2011, 03:02 PM
Wildmanht
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by MAS12
Good Idea. I just did that. I'm a newbe and didn't even realize there was a separate local forum.
Cool. Also, the So Cal forums has lots of information posted for local events if you are into that as well.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:03 PM
JLinCA
Drifting

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MAS12
Looks like some A.H. keyed my hood this weekend. I see about 5 small scratches in the clear coat (each about 1/2 inch long) and one made it through the paint (about 1/8 inch). Is there any hope of getting it looking OK, or do I have to repaint the hood.

Please let me know if there is a good place in the South Bay area (Torrance, Redondo Beach, etc.)
I had a fender bender last spring with my 07. I took it to a place called Estorga's over on 190th street Torrance. They ended up painting the right fender and bumper cover, and you cannot tell the difference, even with silver. I would highly recommend these guys.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:07 PM
MAS12
Intermediate

Thanks. I just called them and they only do full panel painting (no spot touch up). I may try them if the touch up doesn't yield good results.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone know a good place for paint chip and scratch repair near Redondo Beach, CA?

Quick Reply: Anyone know a good place for paint chip and scratch repair near Redondo Beach, CA?